We're Walking Into The Woods...

Start from the beginning

"Relax, we won't hurt ya." James smirked. "Yet."

"Theres a sweet innocent card you both play," Luke said. "I'll never believe it. You both know to much, too smart for your own good."

James laughed running a hand over her forehead. She was hot it was a beautiful day out in Charleston. There still hadn't been time to go shopping so she continued wearing the boys clothes.

Although she was starting to get more comfortable in leggings. They were more comfortable and with the guys shirts they didn't show off her butt.

She was currently in Silas's dark blue button shirt that she swimmed in it. The shirt going past her knees Gabe complained but she shrugged him off.

It was comfy and she liked the way her red hair mixed with the blue. She was also wearing her pair of ripped skinny jeans. The holes were way to big but on the hot day she didn't mind.

Sang was wearing a pair of shorts and the t-shirt Nathan had given her. Marie had exchanged the majority of her clothes leaving Sang with little to wear.

The blonde happened to hide some of the newer clothes Gabe and Victor picked up for her. Along with the shirts from Nathan and Luke.

James wanted to give Marie a piece of her mind but Sang wouldn't allow her. She also didn't want to tell the boys yet. Not until she talked to Marie.

It was something neither Sang nor James could figure out. Marie said she had taken Sang's clothes but they weren't in the other girls closet.

Sang said her clothes wouldn't fit her sister anyways. So James agreed that until they found out just wear Sang's clothes ended up she would keep it under wraps.

It was the least she could do after lying to the girl about so much.

Guilt was a powerful emotion.

"So why are we going into the woods?" Luke asked again, his voice curious. "Not that I mind but-"

"I promised to take Sang," Nathan responded easily cutting his brother off. James couldn't hear what he said as he whispered to the blonde girl.

She shrugged glancing around the forest. As Gabe joined there conversation.

She hadn't explored the woods much, they were walking down a brown dirt path that had two palm tree on either side.

The grass was overgrown tickling her legs as they moved. Nathan lead the way clearing the area for them as they went.

Luke was behind her his hand catching her waist as they walked.

"Wait up!"

James turned just in time to catch site off Jessica running up behind them.

"Is that Jessica ?" Nathan sounded confused.

"Maybe she wants to join," Sang said softly waving slightly at the girl.

"Jess isn't much into outdoors stuff," Gabe responded.

"She can come? Why not let her." Sang said seriously glancing between the two boys.

James nodded, "yeah have you guys ever asked her to join? You know she misses you. Your pretty busy with the academy and well...we've taken up a lot of your time."

The boys paused at that sharing a look. James's didn't bother to decipher it as she grinned at the younger lee.

"Why hello there jelly bean!" She exclaimed as the girl pulled her into a tight hug. Jessica looked adorably in Khaki pants a rose colored blouse that made her eyes pop.