We're Walking Into The Woods...

Start from the beginning

James gave him a deadpan look. "The unknown gives me anxiety."

Gabe laughed shooting her a smirk. He was wearing a bright green shirt and a pair of jeans looking stunning as ever. "Relax we would never hurt you."

"Says everyone who's ever hurt me," James said dryly doing a flip off the couch. She was going to complain more when there was a knock at the door.

She shot up throwing it open and pulling Sang and Luke in.

"Miss us?" Luke asked a bright smile on his face.

"Always," James winked blowing him a kiss.

Gabe popped up besides her pulling Sang's hair down, "Oy! No hair clip trouble! It's a toll give me the clip and will let you in on the adventure."

James snatched them clip from Gabes hand tossing it across Nathan's house making the Blonde squawk.

"James!" Both Nathan and Sang shouted.

James shrugged, "I wanna know the adventure!" She admitted. "Tell me tell me tell me-!"

"Can I please get out of this damn uniform first?" Luke questioned tugging off his blazer.

"I can help you take off your clothes," James grinned winking at the blonde. "Give us five minutes, some lotion and a-"

"What do you need lotion for?" Sang tilted her head cutting James off.

"The art of hand jobs-"

"James!" Nathan shouted grabbing her arms to pull her into him as he covered her mouth.

James cackled as the boys all groaned Sang shot her a confused look an adorable blush crossing her face. It was not even five minutes later when Luke came back ready to go.

They moved as a unit into Kota's yard, James tilted her head confused as they went around the boys house cutting into the backyard and going into the woods.

"Why are we going in the woods?" Gabe questioned looked as confused as James.

"There gonna murder us," James admitted, "there academy too there smart that means they can hide our bodies well."

"We're smart too we could take them." Sang said sharing a conspiring smirk with James. She couldn't help the flutter in her chest she loved when Sang joined in on her antics.

"Oh those murder mystery novels you reading coming to light," James grinned wildly. "Alright let's hear it."

"Let's not." Luke shot down giving the girls a sharp look. "Why-how did we get into this conversation?"

"How do we get into any weird conversation?" Nathan laughed, "James."

"If we were to murder them here then kill them here we would keep it all in once place, which would be better because they weigh more then us." Sang said, "not as much to move more clean up."

"If we place dead animals over there body the search dogs would find them first and not search for there bodies." James said shooting a grin at the boys.

"See that's creepy." Gabe said his blue eyes startled as he moved to hide behind Nathan. "Why?"

"Why are we creepy?" Sang questioned, "probably not a good thing to say too girls who just planned your murder."

James nodded in agreement, "yeah I think I'm a little offended what about you Sunshine?"

Sang hummed as the two girls shared a look.

"See this is why the two of you are kept apart." Nathan said seriously. "Remind me to never get them mad."

"You?" Gabe scoffed, "I just stole her hair clip. Alls I wanted was one day off it not being down! Don't kill me!"