~Chapter 25~

Kayla's POV
-------------------
Ugh! I finally woke everyone up and gave them hang over medicine. Everyone said "Thanks." And I said "Your Welcome." When Carter woke up he was really confused. He asked why was there with him. So I told him everything that happened. "Ohh! And did I mention I sent that to the person you love soooo much. " After I told him he looked really shocked and then got angry. He started coming to me, and there was fear in my eyes, which made him smirk. I started backing up, and Luke walked in the room when Carter started holding my neck and choking me. I screamed as loud as I could, and Matt and Jack J. started running and trying to get Carter off of me. They took to long and I blacked out. Before I blocked out I heard my baby Luke say "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"

At the Hospital
------------------------
When I woke up I was in the hospital. And some how someone told Dylan. So as soon as I saw him he got up. He walked over to me, and I said "how did you know I was here," and he said "well someone maybe butt dialed me." I looked away and said "Sorry," but he said "No, it's okay I'm glad you did." And I said "Oh". Then I asked him where everyone was and could he go get them. As he was leaving the doctor was walking in. When the doctor walked in he said " are you feeling better?" And I said "Yes, and when can I leave." He said "You just have to fill out a couple of papers and then you could leave." I said "Okay," got changed into a crop top that says " Flawless," and high-waisted shorts. I finished the papers and we were heading home. And when I got home I saw the one and only....
Dun
Dun
Dun
Cliffhanger