~Chapter 3~

|Kayla|
      Everyone got in a huge circle on the floor."Okay, who wants to go first," Matthew asked. Kaitlyn quickly threw up her hand.
   "OK, truth or dare??" He said. Kaitlyn quickly and may I say loudly shouted "DARE, Bitches" "Are you sure?? Oh whatever I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Cartahhh." Matthew said. Kaitlyn slowly started getting up and walked over to Carter.

    |Kaitlyn|
     I was so scared! I didn't know what we were going to do in there. So we walked in the bathroom and he said I've been waiting to do this... Then he smashed his lips on mine I started to kiss back then it turned into a make out session. It felt like only 2 minutes, but then Matthew knocked loudly on the door and screamed "It has been over 7 minutes, come out." We slowly opened the door and I looked down and blushed. And I walked back to where I sat.

|Kayla|
     I was really scared if they asked her to do that, what will they ask me to do??? We kept playing until Kaitlyn finally asked me "Truth or dare?" In my head I was thinking what should I do I don't want to act like a wimp. So I said "Dare."

|Kaitlyn|
   Tbh I didn't really know that she was going to say dare?! Well I know that she likes Sam so...I said I dare u to play 7 minutes in heavon with Sam!

     |Kayla|
She knows I like Sam. This was something I was afraid she was going to do. Sam walked over I looked at him slowly, hesitantly, he grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom. He said "We don't have to do anyt---" But I cut him off and smashed my lips on his pink plump soft lips. Surprisingly he kissed back. Then, I pulled away. I was about to say "I'm sorry" but he kissed me again. Time quickly came by and Kaitlyn knocked on the door and said "Times up lovebirds!" While we came out Sam held my hand and sat next to me. I slightly blushed and my cheeks were as red as Sam's.

2 Girls vs 15 Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें