//Chapter 39//

Kaitlyn POV
----------------------
Okay so Dylan and Kayla decided to prank us yesterday so I want revenge. Carter and I decided that we should go to the store early in the morning well bc so they wouldn't be awake. So we got shaving cream,Ice cream,water guns,Glue,Water balloons, ice, and water bottles. When we got home I grabbed Madison and Luke and brought them to our dads house. Then we started setting up I glued them to their beds, JC and Kian pit water bottles all over their floor, I grabbed 2 buckets and filled it with Really cold water and put some ice in there, put 3 ice in each of the ballots then filled it up with water, Then I put shaving cream on Carter,Matthew,and Kendall's hand so they came slap can them. I grabbed my phone and hid everyone hid to. Kian blew a horn and I started recording. Kayla woke up then Dylan woke up and tried to get out of bed Dylan got out of bed but there was a hole in his pants so I could see his boxers."WTF!" Dylan screamed. Kayla got out of bed and fell all over the place. "I'm going to kill you guys!" Kayla said. If you can even get up! I said while laughing. They opened their bedroom door and water fell on their heads and Kendall,Carter,and Matthew slap camed them then started laughing. Then Kylie and JC came out and Sprayed them with water. Then I gave Carter my phone and I went with Kian to go get the Water balloons and we threw them at them."Omg!" Kayla screamed. When we ran out of stuff I ran downstairs grabbed a box of dozened eggs hid and then started throwing them. "Ewwww!!" Kayla screamed. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. And now they were pissed they started chasing us around the house until Kayla was next to the pool I ran and pushed her in the pool but I fell in with her then out of nowhere everyone started jumping in the pool.

------------------------------------
*5:00*
Later on everyone was all dressed and cleaned. We cleaned the house. I went to go pick up Luke and Masdison from my dads house and went back to the house. Kylie,Kendall,and I went to 711 and bought 11 slurpees,13 AriZonas,5 bags of chips,a bunch of candy,and 4 movies. Then we went to a pizza place and got 2 pizzas. When we got home we saw everyone either on their phone or on the ps4 we gave everyone the food and we just hung out.

A/N
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long. But ya this is like a really boring chapter and I'm sorry I just don't know what to write about so ya. Go check out my new story Summer Time Fun tbh_kaitlyn thanks and bye guys.,