~Chapter 19~

Kayla's POV

---------------------------

Today was Madison's 1st birthday and Sam and his slut came and ruined everything. We were lucky that Madison didn't wake up or that would've been the worst birthday ever. When Sam was here I ran up to my room and started crying, and then Cameron came in and started talking to me, he said "You're to pretty to be cheated on." I said "Thanks" and blushed. Then I found myself leaning in and he was too. We started kissing and then making out, I saw Kaitlyn smirking by the door. After, he said "I've always liked you, Will you be my girlfriend??" I quickly said "Yes", and said "Im pregnant does that mean you'll help me with the baby??" He said "Yes" and we started kissing again. Until I heard "Kayla come down stairs and help me!" I started going downstairs and acted like nothing happened. When I got downstairs everyone went back to normal, Kaitlyn and the girls brought me into another room and asked what happened. I told them everything, and they were all excited but Kendall looked a little sad. I asked "What's wrong Kendall?", and she said "Its kinda weird since he was my ex boyfriend." I looked at her guilty, but then she said "Its fine, just a little awkward." Then, I smiled and thanked her. When we went back to the living room and Madison was awake, and I guess Carter decided it was time to sing "Happy Birthday'. When we finished singing to her she smiled and grabbed her mini cake with her hands and started smashing it and eating it. Everyone was here all of the Magcon Boys and O2L except Sam, and when she was doing that everyone kept laughing and calling her "adorable", but is was true. After we all ate the big cake, it was time for Madison to open up her presents. When she opened up all the presents she was really excited, she was so freaking cute.

The Next Day

----------------------------

Today was the day were I tell everyone I'm pregnant, I mean I am 2 months I'm about to start showing. So I called everyone and told them to come at 2:30 because it was urgent.

Skip to 2:30

--------------------------

Okay, it is 2:30, and everyone was here, except Sam. When everyone was settled I said to them "I'm pregnant and dating Cameron" and everyone started saying "Congratulations", but then I added with Sam's baby, and they all looked shocked, they all looked confused. We did "it" before I knew he cheated, and they all got it. Everyone was still happy that I'm pregnant though, espically Cameron, he had a big smile on his face.

A/N Kaitlyn and I just wanted to say thank you guys for 267 reads we never thought we would get that much, so i thank you. We would also like to thank you for 4 votes for this story. Thanks for being amazing. You're all beautiful thank you.

~Kayla&Kaitlyn