~Chapter 20~

Kaitlyn P.o.V

8 months later

---------------------

Carter was taking Madison to sleep while I was watching Pretty Little Liars. Then Carter came down and layed down me. "Ready to have a second baby?" he said. Haha your so funny I wasn't even ready to have Madison. Then we just cuddled and changed the movie to The Maze Runner. Then we fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to Madison crying so I got up walked to her room and put her back to sleep. Then I went to Me and Carter's room and fell back asleep. I woke up again to the smell of food I went downstairs and saw Carter and Cameron cooking.... Did Cameron stayed the night?? Ohhh I wonder what they did??

Actually she can't bc she has a baby in her tummy. Oops....Later on we were going to go to the beach so I changed into a bikini and changed Madison in a bathing suit. Then Carter came downstairs in swim shorts so did Cameron. And Kayla just wore a bathing suit and clothes over the bathing suit. Then Cameron drove to a certain beach and no one was there, yay no fans. Tbh its annoying when they come swarming around us. I luv them its just like it gets annoying. When we got there I grabbed Madison and held her in the water. When we were all done we all left and went home Carter took Madison a bath and I took a shower I put on a tee shirt that said "Cartlyn" Carter&I ship name. Then I put on some high waisted shorts. After I was done getting ready I heard Kayla yelling me name then I ran to the room and she said "MY WATER BROKE!!"