~Chapter 6~

Kaitlyn pov

------------------------

     Carter and I were laying in bed cuddling and watching The Fault In Out Stars!Then we ordered pizza and just talked..Then I fell asleep..I woke up and Carter wasn't in bed...So I looked at my phone and Carter texted me something it said "Meet me at the beach and wear something fancy." I went to go brush my teeth,I wore a cute little dress and some heels I curled my hair. Then I went down to the beach like he said.When I got there.There was a little table and two chairs and candles everywhere.Then I saw Carter he looked amazing!When I walked over to him he said "hello beautiful".I looked down and blushed and said "Thanks,so do you I--I--I mean u look handsome,"I said looking down.Omfg why did I say that!"Its okay" he said.Wait I said that out loud?!?!?Then we had a amazing breakfast.After that he brought me to a carnival we went to go buy are tickets.Then we went on a ferris wheel.When we got to the top he kissed me.Then the ferris wheel stopped!!The people shouted "It broke!!!!!We need to fix it so u guys have to stay up there for a while!!" They also shouted!!Then I got scared oh yah did I tell you I'm afraid of heights..Then we started to cuddle and we fell asleep.When we woke up it was 2 am!!OMG WE WERE HERE ALL NIGHT!?!?!?!The people let us out and we walked home.When we got back to the hotel Carter went to bed and I went to bed with him...

   When we woke up, we got ready and went to my room.Everyone was in there they were like "WHERE WERE U GUYS!?!?!?" Then we told them what happens and stuff I told the girls(Kayla,Kendall,Kylie,and Mahogany)that we should have a girls day bc we haven't had one.So we went to go to the mall.We just talked about what been happening.Then Kayla spoke up "guess what?" she said!! U are dating Sam!! we all screamed. (well except Kayla)Then she said "how did u know?!?"she asked.I knew it was going to happen I mean I walked in on u making out with him and u guys always cuddle so yah...Then she started laughing "omg I remember that!" she said.After talking we went to Zumiez, PAC Sun,Victoria secret,Forever 21,and Then we went to Starbucks.Then we went back to the hotel.When we got back Carter ran up to me and said "I missed u!" I was only gone for 3 hours.Then he tried to kiss me so I leaned in then I pulled back!

"YOU TEASE!" he said. We can make out later I said then winked.Then I went over to Kendall and started talking to her then I said I ship keneron! Then she looked at me and blushed "I like him but I don't think he likes me.." She said.After that I went in Carters room and see him on his phone.So I go and jump on him he grouns.Then I laughed!He kisses me and I kiss back.....