Chapter 14

Kaitlyn POV

--------------------------

"She sorta looks like Cameron?!" Kayla said. Then I looked at Madison she sorta does!? I said shocked."Omg u should do a DNA test for her!"Kylie said. "Yah u should Kaitlyn!" Kendall said.Okay I'll do it tomorrow. I said. I was thinking how could it be Cameron's kid then I remeberd!...

*Flashback*

"Let's go to a party!!!!" Kylie said.So we went to a party and I got like really drunk..A really cute guy come over to me..Haii he said.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!I said.Then we just started making out it got heated and we did it....Then we left the party.....

*flashback end*

--------------------------------

Omg I think that guy was Cameron!!!Then I feel asleep...When I woke up I went to feed Madison she was asleep so I put her back in her crib.I went in the batroom changed into a crop top that said "#basicwhitechick" I haven't wore those in a long time and high waisted shorts I mean its so hot!I asked Mahogany if she could babysit Madison for a couple of hours. She said "of course!" So I went and grabbed my pennyboard and asked the girls if they wanna pennyboard to Starbucks and just go around for a while? They said "sure!!" So we grabbed out pennyboards and went to Starbucks.Later on I went to the DNA test and they gave madison a shot I felt so bad..and they said that her dad is..CARTER REYNOLDS....I said Okay.. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad??..