~Chapter 31~

Kaitlyns P.O.V
---------------------------
While we were playing 21 questions I got up and went to go get a AriZona. I'm obsessed with AriZona. I went back and sat down on the ground I looked at Kayla and Dylan their so cute and I really like Sammy but.... I just don't think I'm ready for another realtionship... "Kaitlyn!" Kayla said. "What?!" I said. "Truth or dare duhh." She said while laughing. "Truth."I said. "Wimp!" She said. "I just don't feel good."I thought. Kayla starting to get drunk and I'm just nervous what if she sleeps with Dylan good luck with and other kid... I thought. I went upstairs in my room and started snapchating some fans. "Hey guys I'm going to go on younow!! So go on younow!" Then I went on Instagram and and Twitter to go on younow. Then I went on YouNow and just started talking. "Hey guys umm everyone is down stairs rn so I will go grab ONE person so start commenting." I said. I saw a bunch of comments for Carter and Matthew. "Okay so who Matthew or Carter!!" I said. Then I just closed my eyes and choose a comment and I got Matthew. So I went downstairs and saw Matthew so I went up to him and just grabbed his hand and started walking up the stairs. "Hey what are u guys doing?!" Nash said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed "going on younow." I said. "I want to join!!" Nash said. "You weren't invited only I am bc I'm special." Matthew said. I started laughing.

(Still on younow)

-------------------------------

So what do u want to do? I said. "Well we have AriZona!!!" He said while laughing. "What do u guys want us to do. " I said to my phone. A bunch of people commented a challenge. So I went downstairs while Matthew talked to the audience I guess... I went downstairs and grabbed like 8 cans of AriZona and went back upstairs. "Woah whats with all the AriZona?" Matthew asked. "Oh were going to do a challenge!!" I said. "Okay so here's how it works Matthew and I each get 4 AriZona and were going to see who can drink them all first basically." I said.

Challenge time!!!

-----------------------------

So we each got a AriZona and showed it to my phone(were still on YouNow) "Ready! Set! Go!" I said. We opened a AriZona and of course we started like freaking chugging it At the end Matthew won. "Of course!" I said laughing. So I guess he gets to tweet something out of my Twitter I guess. So he wrote " I am madly in love with Matthew Espinosa he is so cute,nice,and funny I can go on forever. Then he wrote "Matthew Espinosa is AWESOME go follow him on Twitter. I laughed as I read them. Then my phone started blowing up with comments and retweets some of the comments were " omg I ship them #Katthew or "eww #Caitlyn some of them said "she should die in a hole and she's so ugly" But I don't really care about hate they don't really get to me. Idk tbh me and Carter are over so.. But I'm starting to have feelings for...... Matthew?.. Oh and tbh I only think of Sammy as a friend he told me who he likes... and I think she likes him to so...