~Chapter 18~

Kaitlyns p.O.v

----------------------

Tomorrow is Madison birthday and she is turning one yay!! So Kayla is helping me get everything set up. While Carter is playing with Madison. Oh ya and Carter moved in with us. Then someone knocked on the door. "Hayy Matthew!!" I said. "Hay!!" He said. I let him in and he went to go hang out with Carter. Then someone else knocked on the door.. "Carter go get the door!" I yelled. Then Kendall and Kylie came in. Hey girls! I said. "Haiii!" They said. Then they started setting up and when we were all done I put Madison to sleep. Carter texted all the boys to come over (except Sam). So of course I ordered pizza. Then the door bell rang and all the boys were here even Sam and his slut. He came in and and Kayla ran upstairs. I went over to Sam and said "WHY THE HELL DID U BRING YOUR SLUTTY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ALONG!!KAYLA IS HURT BECAUSE OF YOU GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I screamed and he said "NO.." No DID U JUST SAY NO!!OKAY FIRST KAYLA IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!! AND AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH U!! U ARE STILL SUCKING THAT SLUTS FACE!!GET OUT NOW!!!" Then all of the sudden that slut slapped me.."OMG!" I yelled. Then I punched her in the face and we had a fight. Carter pulled me away for her and they (Sam and his slut) left. Then we just watched a movie. I saw Cameron go upstairs so I sneaked up stairs to see what he was doing and he was talking to Kayla. Then all of the sudden they started making out. I always thought they were a cute couple.