~Chapter 28~

Kayla's POV
--------------------
I woke up in the middle of the night. And I looked around and didn't see Kaitlyn. So I texted her and said "where did you go?" And she said " I just went to 7/11. Oh! And I met a guy. Tell you the deeds later." Right when I was about to go to sleep she walked in. I just told her that we would talk tomorrow. She said "Okay." And we put on another movie and fell asleep again.

The Next Morning
---------------------------
When I woke up it was 10, and I decided to wake up the girls. But not normally, first I took shaving cream and smacked Kaitlyn and after Kaitlyn, I slapped Kendall, and after Kendall I slapped Kylie. When they got up they were really mad, and I started laughing. And then after a few minutes they started laughing too. We all got ready and got dressed. I wore a crop top that says "Idfwu" on it, with a pair of leggings. I told Kaitlyn. We should talk about the boy she met last night, at 7/11, since we were all sleeping. So she told us what happened. After we talked me and the girls were bored, so we thought of ideas of what we should do today. They had no idea what to do. And I remembered that I saw someone post something about a fair that's happening today. So I told them, and they all agreed and said "Yes." Kaitlyn and I dropped Luke and Madison off at our dads, and we just went to Starbucks and everyone got their usual drink. Later on, I told Kaitlyn that she should invite the guy she met at 7/11 and she said "Okay." And then she said "You should invite Dylan." And I started blushing and said "We're just friends Kaitlyn." "Uh huh! Sure he is!" She said.

At the Fair
-------------------
When we got to the fair Kaitlyn brought her friend Sam. This is going to be awkward. I mean Sam from O2L brought me to the fair/carnival for our first date. And his name is Sam too, but oh well. When we paid for our tickets Dylan and Sam won me and Kaitlyn huge teddy bears. "Great! Now I have to huge teddy bears."

Later on
-------------
We rode every ride at least twice and we were about to go home. The car wouldn't fit, so I had to sit on Dylan's lap, and Kaitlyn had to sit on Sam's lap. When they said we could we started blushing, but they still let us sit on them. The car drive was silent. Until I turned to my side and saw Kaitlyn and Sam W. making out. And I took a picture to make them blush and be embarrassed. We were almost home and we asked if Dylan and Sam W. wanted to sleepover, and they said "Sure." I wonder if Sam W. knows that Kaitlyn has Madison. Oh well, we'll see. Oh that reminded me that we have to pick up our kids. "Um? Can we go pick up Madison and Luke." And they said "Ok." And then Sam W and Dylan asked who they were. Kaitlyn and I looked at each other scared. Dylan must've thought they were my siblings. "Well Dylan? You know those kids who were at the park with me?" He said "Yes." "Well the little boy Luke is my baby. And the little girl is my sister's." Kaitlyn had to explain it to Sam W. In the end they were fine with them and got excited to meet them. When we picked them up. They were asleep. So I told Dylan that he could play with Luke tomorrow when he wakes up.

At home
-----------------
When we got home everyone was all tired. So we just put in a movie and everyone fell asleep fast, but I heard Luke start crying, so I fed him, put him in his crib, and went downstairs and fell asleep in Dylan's arms

A/N
Sorry for skipping around. It's really early in the morning. And thanks for 1.85k reads, you guys are amazing and good morning.