~Chapter 21~

Kayla's POV

-------------------------

While everyone was changing, I felt something leaking from under me, and I realized my water broke. I shouted "My Water Broke!!!!" Kaitlyn came running in and called for the others. After a couple of minutes, Cameron and Carter finally knew what happened. Cameron finally picked me up and brought me too the car and set me down gently.It hurt more than before,I'm probably having contractions. Cameron drove really fast and surprisingly there were no cops out today. When we got to the doctors, they quickly put me on a bed and rushed me into a room. They gave me a medicine, so the pain would go away. And it did.

Later on, I woke up and Cameron, Kaitlyn, Carter, My dad, and I saw the last person I wanted to see ever. It was.... Sam, and he was carrying my baby boy. I whisper-yelled at him, and he came over he said " I broke up with my ex Acacia, and I want you back." But I said "No", and he asked me "Why?" And I told him Cameron and I are dating and he started freaking out, his eyes turned dark and his fists were really white. It looked like he was going to punch Cameron in the face, but I whisper "Calm down you're holding my baby," and he quickly calmed down, I still have that affect on him. Then I finally said "Can I hold my baby, yet??" And Sam finally gave me my baby. Hmm, I haven't choosen a name for him yet. How about Luke Pottorff?? Or Dylan Pottorff??? I choose Luke Potorff. Everyone looked at me in awe, espically Sam and Cameron. Then they both looked at each other and got mad. I told Cameron to come here. I said "Be calm and do you want to hold the baby", and he nodded his head and calmed down."

The Next Morning

--------------------------------

When I woke up Cameron went home and brought me clothes to change into. After I changed they said I can leave when I finish signing some papers.When we got to Kaitlyn's house everyone was there and screamed "Surprise." Luckily Luke was still awake or else I would've broken everyone's bones. Jkjkjkj. I let everyone hold Luke. They were just as happy when Kaitlyn had Madison. I didn't tell anyone, besides Kaitlyn and Cameron the gender. So everyone was shocked that it was a boy. And I finally told them that my baby boy's name is Luke.

Later on, Luke started crying and I had to feed him. Yes I was going to breastfeed him. After about 10-15 minutes he stopped crying and fell asleep. Thank god! And everyone left and went home, the party had ended because they knew that Luke and I needed sleep. But instead I asked Cameron if we can look for houses. When we finally found one, we decided we were going to live there right away. The place was really fast, so are could live there tomorrow. Good! The faster the better, I bet Kaitlyn and Carter hate that we live here.

The Next Day

-------------------------

Today, was the day where Cameron and I move out. Yayyay! I'm excited!! When we got to the new place it was actually pretty big. When we got there Cameron left and said he needed to go somewhere.

The Next Morning

---------------------------

When I woke up Cameron wasn't there. I ignored it and went to make breakfast and right on cue when I reached the last step of the stairs Cameron walked in. He saw me and just was about to walk past me. When I went to hug him, his lips were pink, he had hickeys on his neck, and smelled like perfume. I ran up the stairs and grabbed Luke, and called Kaitlyn and Carter so they can pick me up. They finally came and packed my things and well you know. I guess I'm living with Kaitlyn and Carter again.