~Chapter 24~

Kaylas' POV (SO HEY GUYS ITS KAITLYN IM WRITING THIS CHAPTER IM BACK BITCHES)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night all the boys came home and they reeked like alcohol it was nasty. WTF HAPPEND I THOUGHT U WERE GOING PAINTBALLIN I KNOW I DONT CUSS BUT WHAT THE HELL!! "Hey babe chill we only went to the club." Cameron said. First of all I'm not your babe! And second who the fuck is that?! I scaremed. Hopefully that's kids don't hear that.... "Who the fuck is that?" The slut screamed. Stfu bitch this is my house there are kids sleeping get the fuck out! I screamed. "Hey.. Chill its just this girl I met at the club she's chill." Carter said and basically sucked her face off. I took a picture of them( carter and the slut) making out in the corner and sent it to Kaitlyn she ain't going to be happy about this shit. After they knocked out I litterly dragged the hoe out of my house left her on my porch and locked the door. Done with that shit now for the other shit. It was like 2:30am so I decided to go in my room and go to sleep.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

The next morning⛅

I woke up and took a shower,brushed my teeth,and put on a crop top that said "I'm so fancy" and some high waitsed-shorts. I went downstairs to see Carter with DA slut again. Like what the fuck.