Chapter 25 [Edited]

Chapter 25

Zayn's POV (This is rare)

I woke up as I felt a breeze along my bare back. I was aware that I was naked which caused a bit of confusion. But then once i saw the beautiful girl in my arms everything rushed back to me. I remembered every detail of last night.

Man, was it amazing. She was amazing. Every touch she gave me was electrifying. I could still feel the burning sensation on my body. This girl is giving me the most amazing feelings I've ever gotten. She makes me feel so... I don't even know if there's a word to describe it. But Rose is the best for me. Her medium blonde hair (A/N I finally figured out what colour her hair is. Yessss!) draped over her shoulders and in the line of the light, making it shine. Her back was against my chest and my arms around her waist.

I unwrapped one of my arms and moved to brush away the hair on her shoulders. But she rolled over and she was now facing me. Her eyes were closed and I felt a little disappointed. I wanted to see her hazel orbs looking back at me. The corners of her lips were up just a little and it made me wonder what she was dreaming about that made her happy.

That's when I realised she wasn't mine. She wasn't officially mine. But in my head, she is. So today, I shall ask her to be mine. I felt me heart beat harder in my chest and that's when I registered the fact that I was a little scared. I was scared that she might say no and that she wants to take things slow. Even though we've only started dating a few days ago. Yes, I probably am taking things a little fast. But I'm scared that someone might take a claim on her before I do. But then again if I do ask her, what if she says she doesn't want to? What if she says she wants to take things slow? What if she says this isn't what she's capable of?

I know that she has trust issues and problems with falling in love after Christian, this Dick, cheated on her. And to be frank, I don't exactly want to fall in love yet. Love takes time, right? So I guess that makes it okay for us to be together without falling love. Liam said it took him 4-5 months for him to fall in love with Danielle. Is that how long it will take me to fall in love with her? I guess I'm just going to have to find out.

Rose's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes held confusion at first and her body tensed but then her eyes turned into remembrance and she smiled softly at me.

'Morning, Blues.' I whispered with a small smile on my lips.

'Morning, Superman.' She murmured softly.

I felt my insides tighten and loosen over and over again at the sight of her. I frowned slightly at her nickname for me. I remembered what triggered that nickname and quite frankly, it was embarrassing. I was wearing red and blue boxers and she instantly asked if it was superman boxers. I immediately said no but she kept calling me superman. And well, now that I think of it, I'd love to be her superman. I dipped my head down and put my lips against hers.

'That's a great way to get up.' She remarked, her eyes glistening and sparkling.

'I know.' I replied, kissing her again.

My phone started to ring and I made an audible groan. Rose giggled softly.

'Answer it, Superman.' She winked and I groaned again.

I got off the bed and slipped on my boxers and I heard her giggle again. The sound of her laugh was so melodic, it was beautiful.

'What?' I snapped into my phone.

'Hello to you too.' Louis said sarcastically.

'Well, you interrupted something.' I countered.

'Okay, whatever. We have to go down to the studio today and record a few more songs for the album.'