Chapter 19 [Edited]

Chapter 19

‘Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!!!’ A voice chanted as my bed bounced up and down. I groaned into my pillow and rolled over, hoping that the message was crystal clear to the person on my bed.

‘Up, Rose! UP!’ The voice shouted again. I groaned once more and inched towards the other side of the bed. But, of course, with my bad luck I underestimated the length of the bed and ended up falling off. I jumped back up in alarm to find Lexi rolling around on my bed laughing her little ass off. 

‘That wasn’t funny.’ I grumbled while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

‘Oh my god, that was priceless!’ Lexi managed to say before bursting into more fits of laughter. I growled in a very unladylike way and walked around the bed towards my vanity.

‘What are you doing in my room, Lex? It’s like 7 in the morning.’ I chastised.

‘It’s freaking 11, you dope.’ I saw Lexi roll her eyes through my mirror.

‘Exactly, it’s 7- wait, what?’ I did a double take and spun around to face her.

‘It’s 11.’ She repeated and my eyes grew wide.

‘Well... sh*t.’ I cursed and sped off towards my bathroom.

‘What’s the hurry?’ Lexi asked as she walked into the bathroom with me.

‘I’m supposed to be down at the studio today.’ I told her as I quickly stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower. Lexi was still in the room and she sat on top of the toilet seat with the lid down.

‘Well, you’re stupid. What time were you supposed to be there?’ Lexi scolded and asked.

’12:30.’ I answered her as I scrubbed my body. I heard her groan lightly.

‘Great.’ She grumbled.

‘What’s with the complaining?’ I asked her as I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel of the rack.

‘I was hoping to get all the deets about your date today.’ She muttered.

‘Oh. We could just gossip later. I need to be there soon.’ I hopped out, wrapping the towel tightly around my body.

‘Okay, fine.’ She sighed, giving in. She was about to walk away before spinning back around to face me. ‘I’ll be with the boys today, okay? I need to do finishing touches on their outfits.’ She informed me. I nodded and she walked out. 

I pulled on a beige coloured knit sweater and grey skinny jeans. I slipped on beige ankle boot heels and slipped on a beanie on top of my dry crazy bed hair. I applied the essential make up- peach blush, rosy lips, brown eyeshadow and dark mascara and eyeliner. I put my phone, wallet, keys and a whole bunch of other stuff in my grey Marc Jacobs bag. 

‘Lex, I’m leaving.’ I yelled and I heard her farewell back.

I hopped into my blue mini cooper and drove off towards the studio. I dropped by Starbucks for a caramel frappucino then quickly sped off to the studio. Once I parked out front, I grabbed my bag and my frappucino and headed inside.

‘Hey, Clara!’ I heard a voice yell out to me from across the parking lot. My head whipped around as I searched for the owner of the voice. I finally caught sight of him walking towards me. Flicking his dirty blonde hair out of his eyes, his face broke into a smile.

‘Hey, haven’t seen you since last week.’ His eyes glinted with happiness.

‘Yeah, that’s true. How have you been this last week, Jake?’ I asked him as we walked through the front doors.