Chapter 9 [Edited]

Chapter 9

The first movie began to play and I had no idea what movie it was. All I know was that it was a comedy. I waited for the movie to start. It started with upbeat music and as it progressed I realised it's 21 Jump Street. 

'This is the best movie of all time.' I commented as the start of the movie played. 

'I agree with you, girl.' Louis said all ghetto and I rolled my eyes at him. 

'I'M SLIM SHADY, YES I'M THE REAL SLIM SHADY. ALL YOU OTHER SLIM SHADYS ARE JUST IMITATING!' I sang along to the opening song of the movie. Louis watched me with a mix of amusement and a 'what the hell' expression.

'What?' I asked him, stopping my sing along. 

'Nothing, I just never seen a girl sing along to this song....' He laughed. 

'This is my favourite!' I giggled a bit. The movie started with the kid asking this reeeaaaally hot chick out to prom. When I caught sight of Channing Tatum I started to laugh. 

'What's so funny? Nothing's funny yet.' Louis asked as he looked from me to the screen and back to me. 

'Look at his hair! I'm glad it's not like that, he looks terrible!' I laughed again. 

'He's still hot you know.' Louis shrugged his shoulders. My laughter stopped abruptly and my eyebrow went high. 

'What? If you can say other girls are hot without being called a lesbian then I can call other guys hot without being called gay.' He retaliated. I held my hands up in mock surrender and turned back to the movie.

I opened a packet of pringles and I shoved my hand into the tube. I kept eating them until it got halfway through the tube. I offered some to Louis and he put his hand in while looking at the tv. His hand was in there for a while and I turned to look at him. 

'Get your hand out of my pringles!' I hissed. 

'I would if I could but I can't...' He whispered and I finally realised what the problem was..  

His hand was struggling to get out of the tiny tue. He was trying so hard to pull his hand out but it wouldn't budge. I was hit with a wave of giggles and I tried to help him. After a few minutes of pulling and tugging and swearing and a few girly screams from Louis, we pulled out his hand eventually. Around the fleshy part of his hand was a red mark from the tube. He pouted as he rubbed his hand. I started to giggle again. His hand was stuck in the bloody tube! How do you expect me not to laugh! We focused back to the tv and it was the part where they were getting ready for prom. 

'I wanna carry a gun.' Louis whispered. 

'I wanna know what it feels like to get shot.' I whispered as well. 'What if you shoot me? Both of our dreams will come true!' I said, sitting up straight. 

'That's weird, what if i kill you?' Louis asked me. 

'Eh, at least I got shot.' I shrugged my shoulders. His eyebrows went up high, in a i-thought-you-would-go-ape-on-me way. 

'But I'd haunt you until you die, motherf*cker.' I said, looking at him. He just laughed at my comment. We went back to the movie. It was up to the bit where the teacher tries to pick up his dick with his mouth. 

'The stupid son of a b*tch is giving himself a f*cking blowjob!' I screamed while laughing my head off. 

'He is!' Lou laughed along with me. 

When the movie ended I was swearing like there was not tomorrow. Every two words was a swear word. 

'STOP SWEARING!' Louis scolded.