Chapter 21 [Edited]

Chapter 21

‘Since you get to be my slave for the day, I order you to.... give me a strip tease.’ Zayn said with a mischievous smile on his face. I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and pegged it at his face.

‘You pervert! Use your porn dvd’s for that!’ I shouted with a small laugh.

‘Okay, okay. i was just kidding.’ He said defensively while throwing the pillow back at me. 

‘Hurry up and figure out something I need to do. You only have-’ I checked my watch. ‘-23 hours of me being your slave. So you better hurry up.’ 

’23 hours is plenty of time.’ He shrugged as he leaned more into the couch.

I was about to protest when I thought better of it. The longer he pulls it off the less I have to do, right?

‘Sure, Zayn.’ I nodded and smiled at him.

‘I know one, I’m hungry. Go make me a sandwich.’ He pushed me off the couch and towards the kitchen.

‘Wow, Zayn. What a way to keep a girl.’ I laughed but moved to the kitchen nonetheless.

‘Just make me a sandwich, woman!’ He yelled and I just rolled my eyes.

After making a sandwich that consisted of nutella, lettuce and ham, I handed it over to Zayn with a smug smile on my face and sat down on the couch. He looked down at it in disgust then looked back up at me.

‘What is this?’ He asked me, disgust obvious in his tone.

‘A sandwich.’ I grinned.

‘Then why does it look like spread out shit with grass and pig skin?’ He asked.

‘You didn’t really specify what sandwich. So, I just made you a sandwich.’ I plopped down on the couch.

‘There is no way I’m eating this.’ He said, putting the plate onto the coffee table.

‘That’s sad. That was a beautiful creation, you should’ve eaten it.’ I frowned slightly.

‘How about if you eat it then I’ll eat it?’ He smirked. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

‘No, thanks.’ I shook my head. 

‘Come on, Rose.’ He begged and i just shook my head at him.

‘I’m going to get something to eat.’ I said, while patting his leg. I used his leg to help myself up and before I walked away, his fingers grabbed the belt loops on my jeans and pulled me into him. I fell onto his lap and he kissed me down my neck.

‘Zaaaaayn.’ I giggled. It’s weird giggling sometimes because i never giggled at all. Not even when I had a boyfriend. But Zayn just brings out the best of me.

‘Yes?’ He murmured, his hot minty breath tickling my neck.

‘Let go, I wanna eat.’ I said while prying is hands away from my neck.

‘No.’ He growled as he continued to kiss my neck. I giggled when his tongue tickled a spot. 

‘Zayn.’ I warned.

‘Rose.’ He moaned. I thwacked his leg and he yelped in surprise which also caused him to let go of me. I jumped up immediately and threw him a triumphant smile over my shoulder as I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and bent over to find something to eat. I felt Zayn’s hand wack my ass as he walked passed me.

‘You didn’t used to be this touchy-feely with me before.’ I pointed out as I stood up from fridge with the orange juice carton in my hand.

‘Before you didn’t like me. And to be honest...’ He paused to take a bite out of the red apple in his hand. ‘You scared me then.’ He finished with his mouth full of the apple.