Chapter 5 [Edited]

Chapter 5

*10 hours later*

'Rose? Rose, wake up. Rose? Clara. Claraaaaaaaaa! Oh my god. If you don't wake up I will pour cold water on you.' I could feel someone shaking me and yelling in my ear. I grunted and turned the other way, my eyes still closed.

'I'm deadset going to pour it.' They said again and I felt a drop on my cheek and I jolted awake.. 

‘I’m up!’ I screamed and everyone stopped and stared at me weirdly. I looked around and realised I was at the airport in London. I found the person who was about to pour water on me and saw Louis with a very misvhievous grin.

‘You’re a pain in the ass.’ I muttered, standing up. I was about to walk away when I realised something. How did I get here? I turned back to Louis who looked like he was about to follow me. 

'What?' He asked me, still holding a cup of water. 

'How did I get here?' I asked him, crossing my arms. 

'We apparated.' He smiled and chugged the water down. I rolled my eyes at the Harry Potter reference. 

'Seriously.' I said. 

'Zayn carried you.' He chuckled and I groaned. 

'What's wrong with Zayn carrying you?' He asked like it's not the most obvious thing in the world. I just shook my head and started to walk away again. I stopped once more and turned around to face him. He sighed and asked what's wrong. 

'Where's Lexi?' I asked him, ignoring his question. 

'She's somewhere.' He replied and overtook me, ready to walk out. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. 

'Why are you stuck with me?' I asked as more questions spilled into my head. 

'Because I'm the best at waking people up.' He smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. When I didn't hear footsteps behind me I turned around. He looked expectant with his hands on his hips and his eyes watching me 

'Are you coming?' I asked him, wondering why he wasn't moving. 

'Yeah, I was just waiting for you to turn and ask another question.' He shrugged his shoulders and walked next to me. I shook my head at his stupidity. 

As we walked through the terminal, I pulled out my phone and started to ring Lexi. After 3 rings she picked up the phone. 

'Hello?' She sounded happy and excited. 

'Lex. You left me alone with dumb old Louis.' I said, a bit annoyed. 

'Hey! I'm not dumb! And I'm only 20!' Louis protested and I just rolled my eyes at him. I've really got to stop doing that.

'Yeah, I know. I just needed to do something with the boys. Just go home to our flat and i'll call you, okay?' She sounded even more excited now. 

'But Lex-' I started to say but she cut me off. 

'I need to go, i'll call you.' She said and she hung up. I sighed. How the hell am I supposed to get to the flat? That's when I remembered how Kellie got me a car. I rang her up. 

'Hello, Kellie speaking.' She had her business voice on. 

'Hey, Kel. It's Clara.' I greeted. 

'Oh, Clara. What's up, hun?' She asked, loosening up more.