Chapter 11 [Edited]

Chapter 11

I woke up on the couch. How did I get on the couch? And where's Lou? That's when the memories of what happened at around 1 in the morning. My blood began to boil again. I swear to god, I will go mental if I see Zayn's face again. 

I checked my phone which was on the coffee table. It was 10:30. And I had one new message.  

The director wants to see you at 12 by the way. He'll get your details once you get there. Good luck and again, I'm sorry for not being there. -Kellie

I sighed but got up to go have a shower. I walked into my ensuite and stripped off my pj's. I took a quick shower and jumped straight out. I wrapped my towel around my body and made my way to my walk-in closet.  

What to wear, what to wear, I asked myself. I pulled out a button up cream blouse and a white pair of skinny jeans. I put them on and slipped on light brown ankle boots. Brushing through my tangled brown locks, I decided to just put it in a bun on top of my head. I walked out of my room with my phone in hand. It was 11:20. Might as well go by Starbucks for breakfast on the way.  

'Lex, I'm going down to the studio. I'll be back later.' I called out to her as I heard footsteps in the kitchen.  

'Okay, have fun!' She answered.

I slipped my phone into the back pocket of my pants. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. Once I turned back around, I was shocked at what I saw. I froze in my tracks as I stared at him. I thought he went home! I could literally feel my whole brain break down at the sight of him. 

Every thought I had last night came rushing back. Anger, confusion, attraction. Honestly, my feelings change more than I change my underwear. Jeez.

'Rose...' He started to say but I shook my head at him. No, no, no, no. 

'No. You lost the privilege to call me Rose the moment you called me a bitch.' I snapped at him. I started to walk away, down the stairs so I could get out of the building but he stepped in front of me, blocking my way. The sudden urge to strangle him came up again.  

'Rose... Clara, please.' He pleaded with me and in answer, I shook my head. I tried to walk past him again but he side stepped me. And here comes the urge to kiss him. Jesus christ, what do I want from him?

'Please, let me make it up to you.' He begged. His hazel eyes widened into a puppy dog look and my heart almost broke. But I couldn't afford to break down my walls for him. I needed to keep them up and boarded for the rest of eternity.

'No, Zayn. I have to go!' I tried pushing him to the side but he didn't budge. I grunted in frustration. 

'Then at least let me walk you.' He said, not really giving me a choice. I checked the time and it was 11:32.  

'We have less than half an hour to get breakfast then I have to go to the studio.' I told him, giving in. His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas. I rolled my eyes at his expression and walked around him to get down the stairs. When I was halfway down and I heard no footsteps behind me, I turned around. He was still at the top of the stairs, grinning like an idiot.  

'Well? Are you coming?' I asked, a little impatiently. I turned back around and continued down the stairs.

'Oh right.' He said and I heard his footsteps behind me.

'You do know that there's an elevator right?' He asked me when we were down the second flight of stairs.  

'You could have told me that ages ago!' I whined and made my way to the elevator. He just chuckled as he fell into step with me. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come up. The ding of the elevator came and I walked straight in, punching the ground button. Zayn stood next to me in silence. I sighed, thought he was going to make it up to me?