Chapter 10 [Edited]

Chapter 10

'Zayn...' I looked at him as his eyes laid on Louis' arm around my body. Louis awkwardly reclaimed his arm and stood up.  

'Um... There's this thing I need to check out in your room.' Louis scratched the back of his his head and walked down the hallway. I watched him as he left, silently pleading for him to come back. When I realised he wasn't coming back I looked back at Zayn. He was looking at me intensely, it made me feel so self conscious. Then his eyes turned black as he glared at me to the extent where my blood boiled with anger.

'What do you want?' I growled at him. I honestly was hoping to never see his face. Or at least until I've cooled down and forgotten about it. But he just had to come here didn't he.

'I came to apologise but I guess you don't need it since you were pretty cosy with Louis.' He snarled at me and I was taken aback.  He had no right to be angry at me. 

'He was only trying to help me be happy since you were the one who made me upset in the first place.' I retaliated. His eyes widened and I tried not to let the smug expression take over my angry face.

'I can make you happy.' He answered and it shocked me how he immediately assumed that I wanted him to make me happy. All I want from him right now is to be at least a mile away.

'Really? Because you haven't been showing that lately. All you've ever made me was annoyed and frustrated.' I told him. My voice was rising with every word.

'You're the one who's been pushing me to the edge!' He answered. I groaned in frustration and ran a hand through my wavy hair.

'What the hell!' I shouted. 'How have I been pushing you to the edge, hm? I have not done a single thing to you, Zayn!' I was so angry that all I could see was red. He can't just blame everything on me when I clearly haven't done a thing.

'You've pushed me away! Decided to fake date Harry! And now you're all cosy with Louis!' He snapped.  

'I pushed you away because you wouldn't respect my personal reasons. I decided to fake date Harry to get rid of a jerk who's been haunting me my whole life. And I'm all cosy with Louis because of you! If it's anyone's fault, it's yours!' I yelled.  

'How is this all my fault?' Zayn asked. And my eyes widened at how stupid he was to ask that question. Has he not seen what he's doing? Can I just strangle him right now.

'I don't know, you tell me since I'm the bitch who's supposed to leave you the f*ck alone!' I rejoined. Seriously, permission to strangle the hell out of the guy?  

'I didn't mean to call you a bitch!' He answered. I silently cursed myself when I realised I wasn't looking him the eyes but I was looking at the way his lips were moving.

'Is that your way of apologising? Saying over and over again that you didn't mean it? Jesus, Zayn.' I couldn't help but laugh bitterly. 

'Okay, Clara. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch. You happy? I didn't mean it.' He apologised in a very sarcastic tone that did not sound sincere at all. My god, I want to punch him so hard... with my lips. Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with me? Make me stop!

'So, now you're mocking me?' I bitterly said, ignoring the stupid thoughts in my head. 'Why can't you just leave me alone, Zayn? All the boys understand. How come you have to-' I was caught off by a pair of lips on mine.  

I was shocked at first. Then I started to kiss him back, completely going against the sane part of my brain. I didn't even process what I was doing until it was too late and he's noticed that I've kissed him back. I hastily pushed him off with all the force I could muster. He ended up staggering back with a shocked expression but a little bit of amusement in his eyes.  

'What the hell, Zayn!' I screamed. This kid can make me angrier than a pitbull, I just want to rip his head off! 

'I thought you enjoyed it since you kissed me back.' He smirked. Only two steps forward, a second to wrap my hands around his neck and then all I had to do was squeeze so tightly until his face turned blue. (Jeez, that was vivid)

'Get out.' I said firmly.  

'What?' He asked me with furrowed eyebrows.  

'You heard me. Get out! Leave!' I screamed, pointing to the door.  

'Why?' He asked. Does he not understand what's going on? This guy is making me so angry right now. It took me a while to say something and I clenched and unclenched my jaw so many times. I took two steps forward until I was right in his face.

'Get. out.' I said, breaking up the two words into two sentences, then I shoved him out of the door. I turned the lock and I slid down the door.

The angry tears came out of my eyes. He makes me so furious! I hate how he has it in his mind that he's done nothing wrong when I know that he knows what he's doing wrong. He is so conceited and self centered and he doesn't seem to think about the situation properly. He doesn't understand what's going on! Then he has the nerve to kiss me? Who does he think he is!? I really wanted to strangle him. And what the hell was that? I clearly hate him so why the hell did I kiss him back? It's literally like the majority of my brain, the one that I like, want to strangle him and burn him alive, but then there's that stupid, irrational, little small part that seems to get the best of me and wants to kiss the hell out of him. I've never been more frustrated in my whole entire life.

'Hey, Rose. I'm going home, now. It's like almost 2. Good night, babes.' Louis said as he walked up to me. I just nodded, standing up and away from the door. He kissed my forehead and walked out.

I hope Zayn will just get out of my life. I am so sick of feeling like this. So sick of feeling so mad and angry all the time especially at those times when I know i've done nothing wrong. Being this angry is not healthy. When I'm mad I throw things and I can't afford to be doing that in my new place. Jesus christ! I've never felt so angry not even when my mom... Shit. 

I heaved a deep breath in to calm the tears and my heavy breathing. I balled my hands up into fists to stop myself from throwing something. I slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest, trying to keep everything in. Anger, anger, anger. That's all i could feel. I pressed my knees to my chest tighter to stop myself from getting up and smashing everything I see.

But despite all this anger, I have one leering question on my mind: what the hell do I feel for this guy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This chapter is based on them mostly. And I might do the same for the next chapter, idk. Anyway, I need ship names for them. Help me? And sorry do all the spelling mistakes.  

But don't mind that; think of ship names for me please?

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc 

Mwahbebssssssss

-Winona