Chapter 6 [Edited]

Chapter 6

I walked around, greeting everyone Zayn introduced me to. I met Ed Sheeran and Caroline Flack and Olly Murs. They were all such nice people. There were more people but all I wanted was a quiet night in my new apartment. And I was so jet lagged, I had no clue how Lexi was doing this. I sat down on one of the sofas in the middle of the room, I had a cup filled with light beer in my hand. I was tired and it was barely 1 in the afternoon but I was on the plane for 10 hours plus the party's been running for almost four hours. When I heard the door slam, my head snapped up. There standing in the doorway was someone I did not want to see. His blonde hair was still styled the same. His green eyes pierced my hazel ones. A familiar smirk laid upon his face. 

'Hey, Rose.' He smirked at me. By this time the room has gone silent with the intruder's arrival. I stood up on my feet ready to face the hell he brought with him. 

'What are you doing here?' I asked with as much confidence as I could muster. It was obviously not enough with the slight tremble in my tone. Now that I'm looking at him, all the memories came rushing back. Everyone was frozen in their spot, watching the encounter between him and I. 

'I heard you're in London for a big movie. I decided to come and congratulate you. And to get a second chance.' He unconvincingly said. I rolled my eyes at his lies. 

'A second chance to cheat on me again, yeah sure.' I said sarcastically. 

'Come on, Rose. I still love you.' He sounded as though he was mocking me. He stepped forward. I couldn't step back because of the sofa but I just stood still. 

'As if. I bet you never did.' I said, with venom in my voice. 

'Don't be like that. You know I've always loved you. Still do.' He cooed. 

'Leave, Christian.' I said, confidently. 

'But don't you love me anymore?' He murmured with a smirk and he took another step forward. His confidence irked me. 

'I said leave, Christian!' I screamed, pointing to the door. My heart was racing. Why the hell is he here?

'You never answered me.' He had a smug smile. He was a step away from me now and it took every ounce of me not to hit him. 

'I'm sorry. Was telling you to leave not answer enough for you?' I said sarcastically. 

'Still no answer.' He took half a step towards me and I snapped. I punched him in the face, leaving a red mark on his jawline. 

'I said leave!' I screamed again. He looked at me with shock in his eyes but then his confidence clouded them, leaving amusement in his eyes. 

'You just made me want you more.' He chuckled. And I laughed bitterly. The anger was seeping in and it slowly consumed me until all I could see was red.

'You'll never have me, jackass.' I retaliated. 

'Mate, I think you should leave.' Harry said, awkwardly coming up next to me. 

'And who the hell are you?' Christian cocked his head and he looked menacingly at Harry. This was absolute torture. Why won't he leave?

‘I’m Harry.’ He told Christian. And I got a crazy idea. I smirked to myself and I silently preyed to god that Harry would play along.

‘He’s my boyfriend.’ I said confidently. I can hear the sharp intake of surprised breaths. I can see Harry’s eyes bulging as he looked at me. I elbowed him in the ribs and he composed his face and turned back to face Christian.

‘Yep.’ He said, but the surprise was obvious in his voice.

‘I don’t believe you.’ Christian’s eyes narrowed at me.