○Wedding Bells○

Start from the beginning

" please wear something colorful ", these words slipped from my tongue without me realizing, and yoongi nodded before vanishing in his room. And a content sigh left my lips.

Yoongi's pov-

What tehe fuck did just happen? What does she mean by don't wear black? Does she really hate my taste that much? Am I not even allowed to decide what to wear?.. Aaarrggghhh!! An annoyed groan left my throat, these thing are really making me crazy.

Her words, her accusing look everything. I just don't understand why she hates me this much? I mean i am doing whatever she expects me to do and I still get those doubtful looks.

And what the fuck is she worried about? My medication? Why does she want me to take those pills? To push me away? To never meet me again? Why am I the one treated with so much hate? Why don't anyone want me? Not even she! These thoughts were making me crazy

. I have no idea when my anger took over me and my hand swept all the things from the nearest table, which fall on the ground with a loud noise. "yoon! Are you okay?! What's this noise?!" came the voice of his mother, which snapped him out of his anger state.

"I am alright Eomma! Its just my bag!" he said wiping his face with his hands and then he slowly picked up all the things he just threw and placed them back on the table.

I picked the plates and kept it into the sink and started washing them, that is when the door bell rang loudly startling me.

I could hear the opening of door, after that the house fall silent once more after a few moments chatter. I don't care who it is because my wounded hands are stingy because of the soap water, I guess makeup doesn't protect wound from water.

A sigh left my lips when i finished the last plate,i placed it on the stand and stared examining my wounds while exiting the kitchen. I was so invested in examining the wound that I didn't realised when I bumped into someone and lose my balance.

I closed my eyes shut and waited for my body to hit the ground but it never happened but instead an arm wrapped around my waist, preventing me from falling.

I opened my eyes to see jungkook looking at me with with a dorky smirk playing on his lips. "woah! I didn't expect you to fall this fast ~" he said still with a teasing expression.

I pushed him harshly man stood straight in front of him "hah! You wish" I said unfolding my sleeves. "why are you here?" I asked with apathy, knowing all well how hard my upcoming few hours are gonna be.

"oh, I forgot to tell you. Decorations~" he said raising few bags in front of his face, those shopping bags were literally less annoying than his face.

"I wanted to take you with me but you looked scared when I offered you going with me for shopping" he said when Eomma entered the kitchen.

"what the fuck!" I said in confusion and earned a smack from Eomma in return. "language!" she reminded and I rolled my eyes. But that didn't change the fact that he never asked me shit.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU ASK ME?!" I yelled out of frustration. "I did yoongi. Remember? When I told you I'll take you somewhere you don't want to go? I meant shopping by that place. I mean i thought you were tired so you would not want to be there" he simply said with a shrug and my eyes widened, remembering the events he was referring to.

"oh! I thought you were kidding about taking me somewhere jungkook" I said, trying to act normal in front of Eomma.

"oh? I was not kidding I am gonna take you places you never expected to go"  he said biting his bottom lip, for some reason his words irked me but i decided to keep quiet.