○Trapped In A Loop○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Getting out of the suffocating office was necessary at the moment, because there was no way yoongi could have stopped himself from killing the narcissistic bastard the next time he saw him.

He looked at the empty glass in front of him as the loud obnoxious music filled his ears. He still couldn't believe how the entry of one person in his life made his perfectly peaceful life upside down.

His life sure was never good, but it was also not this messed up. Trying to run away from someone. Always conscious about his surroundings and people around him. Being this scared from someone.

Yoongi sighed still looking at the peacefully placed empty glass. He couldn't believe he was feeling envious of a mere glass at the moment. He seriously wants to turn into that object in front of him so that the jeon could not find him ever.

But that was impossible even inside his head. Peace. His hand slowly travelled to the glass sitting on the table and he slightly pushed it enough to make it fall and scatter into pieces.

The man behind the counter ran to clean it up. "sorry" yoongi mumbled. Not feeling even an ounce if the said emotion. His chest filled with satisfaction as he saw the man collect the useless pieces of glass before dumping them in the trashcan.

He saw the guy with bright smile entering the club. "what took you so long?" yoongi asked. "work~" hoseok replied and yoongi rolled his eyes. "why are we here hyung. In this hour? Don't you have work? I heard the designing dept is under a lot of pressure" hoseok asked.

"No, I don't have anything to do. I handed the project to Kiara, now I am free" yoongi accepted feeling salty. "oh? That's why she was asking me about jungkook's office?" hoseok wondered before sipping on the drink and soon regretted taking alcohol.

"Mmmh. I think they started working on the project. Good for them" now that he said it out aloud, yoongi cringed at the thought of some girl working with jungkook.

He wondered if jungkook would talk to her in the same flirtatious tone he uses for him. Or he might act the same shameless way as he does with him. Jungkook isn't gay. Yoongi knows that.

That means either he is straight and is only messing around with him or he is bisexual which makes it possible for him to feel attracted towards women. And Kiara is fairly beautiful woman

The idea of them being together inside the room made yoongi nauseous. He excused himself before running to the washroom. The images of jungkook and Kiara filled his head as he opened the tap. And put his head under the running water to get rid of those ridiculous thoughts.

Jungkook glared at the girl sitting across the table for the nth time. She was not even doing anything worth being angry and yet there jungkook was pissed off because of her mere presence.

"to be honest, you should reconsider all the designs. Looks like they are even worse than how they were earlier" jungkook blurted out and her face fell. "I'll do that, sir. Its just I am new to this project so.. But i swear I'll work harder and soon adapt the style" she proposed enthusiastically.

"and, why is that so? Why are 'you' transfered to the project? Wasn't it under yoongi-shi?" jungkook finally asked the question he was longing to ask since forever.

"I.. Don't know. He just told me to handle this from now on. I didn't ask him the reason. But if you want me to transfer it back then I'll do it right away!" she offered but jungkook waved his hand in dismissal.

"No, there's no need. The designs are not too bad. They just need a bit filter. Just work on it" jungkook said. Which was true, the designs were not bad but her face made them worse.