○Trip..[4]○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A man with a similar physic as jungkook stood there looking at yoongi with weird eyes. "wait... Have we met before?" he asked confused and yoongi tried to recognize the annoying face, but got distracted when he saw the car leaving.

"leave me!" he said snatching his hand away and tried to run behind the car but ofcourse the car was too fast for yoongi to keep up with the speed for long, after a few seconds he lost the car and stood in the narrow lane watching the vehicle run recklessly over whatever came in its way.

"i told you, you won't be able to stop him!" said the same voice panting from behind Yoongi's trembling body.

"who were they!? Where did they take him!?" yoongi asked standing in front of the guy, now facing him.

"I'll tell that to you but first tell me about yourself" he offered pulling yoongi in the side to avoid any unnecessary accidents.

"are you crazy? I don't know you, I've never been to the place ever" yoongi denied, getting annoyed by the inconsequential conversation.

"I ain't native you know? I am from Korea too and you look like.... Someone I knew back in the country?" he said looking at yoongi. Yoongi turned around feeling restless.

'stop this nonsense and tell me where they took him' he planned to say but the word left the latter's mouth next made him freeze." is it you? Suga? ". Yoongi turned to him looking at him with wild eyes.

How does he know about 'suga'? He opened his mouth to deny but it felt like words were stuck in his throat, and he closed his opened mouth not saying anything. "I am right, isn't it?" he looked at yoongi with shining eyes.

Suga. Yoongi was aware of the name which was associated with him during the period he started working on the club. Because using real name could be too risky. And if he thinks about it, he met jungkook in the same club, which meant there was a possibility of this guy telling the truth.

Who was he? Yoongi tried to remember him. Going through all those disgusting memories, trying to find the person with similar features but there was no such person he could remember.

"you don't seem to remember me. We met in the club, remember? I was with jungkook that day and you created that unnecessary rukus, don't tell me you don't remember. It would be no fun~" he tried to tell but Yoongi's heart beat picked up with the mention of jungkook made him unable to hear anything he said after that.

" what do you want talking about such nonsense now?if you really want to help me then do it now or just fucking let me leave "yoongi said defensive. Trying to scare the boy away but i was hella dificult with the way he looked so unintimidating .

"now comeon ,you don't have to act like that jerk .I mean i know y'all are dating and all but it still hurts how he managed to get you after all that" yugeom said with a bunny smile and yoongi's head started to hurt how similar he was to jungkook .

"fuck off! I'm leaving " yoongi announced and took  step towards the direction where the car left to . But he stopped realising he had absolutely no idea where they took him and where was he supposed to search for the younger .

sighing defeatedly ,he turned around and loked at the latter who was wearing a cheeky smile, with annoyance. "where are they?" he asked gritting his teeth . he was certain if that annoying asshole didn't answer his question just then ,his fist knew his target.

"mmm? lemme try to remember" he tapped his chin dramatically .And yoongi swore he was ready to punch him until he spoke again .

"okay ,fine i'll help you ,even though it hurts my ego .but I want something in return " he offered ,while his face screamed 'please punch me'.