○Who. Are. You?○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Luna wasn't home and that was the perfect reason for yoongi to chill in peace. He rolled around his bed stretching his body.

But a sudden knock interrupted his lil plan, as he dragged his feet to the door before he opened it. "hyung ! Guess what happened?!" jungkook asked enthusiastically pushing the door wider, yoongi pulled him inside before shutting the door back.

"got the deal" yoongi stated nonchalantly. Jungkook blinked confused, slightly dissappointed by yoongi guessing it right. "how did you know?" jungkook asked with a pout.

"what else can make you this happy then?" yoongi shrugged walking back to his bed and jungkook followed behind. "I'm telling you, you don't appreciate me enough" he complaint and yoongi turned around, now facing him.

"then I should throw them away?" yoongi asked placing his right hand on his waist, while the other one waved the little red box in front of his face.

Jungkook's eyes lit up. He gasped, shocked. "is it?" he asked trying to contain his laughter, as his eyes continued to switch between Yoongi's smug face and the box. He slipped the box out of Yoongi's fingers and opened to reveal two tiny sparkling rings sitting proudly inside.

"fuck! Hyung when did you-?" he asked, skipping out the last few words of the question, out of pure excitement. "yeah yeah. Bought it a few days back but It slipped my head" he informed sitting on the bed. He wasn't as excited, he didn't understand the idea of claiming people.

"here! Put it on my finger then!" jungkook offered holding his hand out, still smiling ear to ear. Without thinking twice yoongi took the ring and slipped it in jungkook's ring finger, watching the younger clap silently as soon as it was done.

Jungkook got on his knees as he held out the ring. "I know I am not the perfect person, rather a terrible person. But I'll try my best to be the person you deserve. Will you give me a chance to prove it?" he asked as his doe eyes shined with invisible tears.

"Why so dramatic jeon jungkook?" yoongi said rolling his eyes, but it would be a lie if he said his heart didn't warm up upon those words. He placed his hand on jungkook's as he put the finger on his pale finger.

Guess, it was because of the artificial room lightings but the ring did look spectacular. Yoongi didn't like it that much as he was liking it then, on his finger. His eyes looked at jungkook who looked at the ring in his finger without a blink.

"what's it?" yoongi asked. Jungkook sat on the floor comfortably before looking at yoongi. "should we tell him now?" he asked looking reasonably nervous.

"right now?" yoongi asked and jungkook nodded. "eomma isn't at home and I think it's better... Because I don't think she'll receive this news well and we should always start with soft target" jungkook reasoned.

Even though he was saying his father was a soft target but he still looked reluctant as hell. As if just one 'no' from yoongi was enough for him to drop the plan immediately.

But thinking about it, yoongi knew jungkook was absolutely right. Luna wasn't going to make it easy. She was definitely going to create a hurdle and having a vote by their side would definitely add up to their score.

Yoongi slowly nodded. "you're right. We should do it before she comes back" yoongi suggested. Jungkook took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself to face his father. "fine, let's go!" he tried to cheer himself before he got up.