○Not Going Anywhere○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"we'll pay for the property damage" said Mr. Jeon placing the cup on table. And all the board members face scrunched in confusion.

"No, You're not understanding sir. Your son has beaten them brutally. All of them are in hospital with one of them being severely injured" said the principal.

"okay? I'll pay for the hospital bills? Is that okay?" Mr. Jeon offered and they sighed simultaneously.

All of them were having a meeting about what happened, including yoongi and jungkook. Mr. Jeon was called for the meeting immediately.

Jungkook was sitting there too. But it looks like it's just his body present there. His hand tightly holding Yoongi's hand, as if the boy was going to disappear any time soon.

It has been few hours and jungkook was sitting there with his head down. Jungkook was already exhausted with all the beatings. His body still had traces of dried blood on it.

"sir. Try to understand. Its not about money. But someone's life. They could have died!" was what one of the members said.

"and what about my son? Wasn't he in verge of dying too? What would have happened if jungkook wasn't there on time? Do any of you take responsibility for that incident!?" Mr. Jeon have had enough of that dying bullshit.

After a momentary silence he continued again.

" I do not think jungkook did anything wrong. If anything, I am glad that he did that or else all of you would have been rotting in jail right now. For allowing thugs to enter your goddamn college and getting someone assaulted! " Mr. Jeon warned.

That was true. He wasn't regretting jungkook's decision even a bit. He couldn't believe how they were still trying to defend those bullies. He knew he was misusing his powers but he doesn't care.

Words weren't enough how he felt when he saw Yoongi's swollen up red face. How he felt when he saw luna's face when she got the news about yoongi being beaten up. Or how she broke down in his arms when she first saw yoongi.

And that wasn't the only thing that made his heart clench but the way jungkook was clinging onto yoongi for almost half an hour. Chanting the same question if he was fine, made it quite obvious that yoongi wasn't the only one being tortured but several other souls were also getting abused along with him.

Mr. Jeon tore his eyes off jungkook and put his attention back to the bald board member who was continuously saying something.

"-and the media would also know about the incident. And we're not sure if we'll be able to save your son then" he finally completed.

"then what will happen, if media knows? What exactly you want me to do?" Mr. Jeon raised a cocky eyebrow.

"nothing much. Just cover the hospital bill and your son has to stay in lockup for a few hours and then we'll get him out after an apology. You don't have to worry, we'll handle it all" he suggested and a few heads nodded.

Banging his head on the table Mr. Jeon shouted. "really, huh? Get 'my' son prisoned and make 'him' apologise?! What did he do wrong?! Or why don't you give him a chance to kill them instead then apologise!? I swear Mr. Khan I'll cover the funeral expenses!!". The room fell silent.

Yoongi was confused. He have never seen Mr. Jeon like this, furious. Neither had he seen jungkook that way before.

" sir. You need to calm down "said a soft voice. Yoongi remember that man. That was the same person who was considered as the heartthrob  of the college, the infamous English teacher.