○The End○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi wasn't sure how he was supposed to react at such situation. But he knew standing silently wasn't gonna vent the lady's anger any soon. She continuously shouted at yoongi, demanding the answer to her questions.

Just one answer would bhave been enough for yoongi to get off the hook, but yoongi could not do that. Yes, he didn't know his date of birth. Or better reason would be the answer he would give wouldn't match with his mother's data.

"Why are you doing this?" yoongi asked softly. His eyes raised to meet with luna's. Her wild eyes stared down at him with caution. "y-you aren't yoongi! I k ow that!" she yelled again.

"Why are you saying this eomma" he pretended to be hurt. That was the last hope he had. He was well aware about how luna has a soft spot for Yoongi's happiness and she could never see him uneasy or upset. So that's what he did. He blinked his eyes repeatedly to moist them as his lips arched downwards.

And her demour soften. "why are you saying that I am not your yoongi? I am not feeling well eomma. P-please stop if it's a joke" he said with heartbroken tone, almost as if he was about to cry.

"yoongi-ah?" luna called out and the later nodded. A tear drop slipped down her cheek. Jungkook looked at the lady concerned. He wasn't sure what was happening to his mother. She never acted like that, or jungkook never witnessed her act that strange.

While, he was concerned for her. Jungkook also felt bad for yoongi. Just thinking about what yoongi must be feeling right now broke his heart. The person he loved the most was asking him such cruel questions. But jungkook felt it was best to not meddle between them at the moment.

Luna held her hand out. And the boy started taking small steps towards her saying "I am here". Her eyes stuck on his hands. Those hands were the same. She knew he looked exactly like yoongi. But he was 'not' her son. And she could not allow him to repeat what he did six years back.

Before he could teach her, luna took a few step back immediately. Her tear filled eyes glared at him with suspection. Yoongi's eyebrows slid closer to each other in confusion.

"d-don't come any closer" the lady commanded helding her hand out in caution. "eomma, what's wrong with you? It's yoongi. Look at him" jungkook decided to jump in the confusing mess.

He pointed at Yoongi's face, who was suddenly reminded by jungkook's presence too. "u-yeah. Jungkook-ah please tell eomma she's saying weird stuff" he said with a pout. Well if luna wasn't going to be persuaded then jungkook was a good option.

And it seem like Yoongi's plan worked. Jungkook gave him a heartbroken assuring smile. A smile made its way to Yoongi's lips too.

"No! Don't! Stay away!" luna pulled jungkook away from yoongi and decided to stand between them to make sure the latter stay away from jungkook. "don't touch him" she warned as her trembling hand still slut he'd tightly on jungkook's.

Why?
What was the reason for her restlessness? "jungkook-ah, he's not our yoongi. He's not" she said looking at jungkook while her heard shook slowly.
"eomma, what has gotten into you. He's hyung. Look at him!!" jungkook tried to defend the boy who stood there expressionless.

"No, he can't fool me. He might have my son's face but I can see through him. Yoongi isn't scared of dogs! And dalgon is his favourite! But he does! Because he's not yoongi! " luna shook her head vigorously. Her eyes were wide open, filled with tears, body shivering and voice thick as if she had seen some ghost. "I think you need some rest. And it might be possible that he felt uncomfortable because they met after such a long time. As you already said?" Mr jeon tried to console his lady.