○Brother(?)○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi closed the drawer and to leave the room, he checked his reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath, more like a defeated one. But the look of triumph contradicted the reaction.

The slow voices were now turned into cooing sounds, it looked like his mother was fangirling over the newcomer. He looked around confused. What was he supposed to do now. He was unsure why he was feeling this giddy but he has no control on his actions. He slightly peeked outside the room only to find a new figure sitting there.

Jungkook's pov-

"ah! Seriously! Why do I have to go? Aren't you going already?" I asked to my father annoyed by his behavior. He is bugging me since morning, for going with him to meet his girlfriend.

I don't understand, why am I supposed to accompany him? Isn't he already going? What will I do with him and his girlfriend , thirdwheel them?

"yes, I am going. So what? You are coming with me too because I don't want to include new members in our family, without your approval" he tries to reason, but his reason was still too weak in front of my fear.

"it doesn't matter. I know appa, that you are always gonna choose best for me" I said, cringing at my own words and he looked at me with one raised eyebrow,making me realize how terrible actor I am.

"o-okay, I agree you are not that good at making decisions for me. But please understand appa. It would be embarrassing to third wheel an old couple" I said hesitantly.

"wait. Who are you calling old? YOU PUNK! and anyway why would you thirdwheel us? We won't be alone, her son will be their too" he shrugged. "wait, son? Am I getting a brother?! Woah, I am so excited" I asked surprised.

Really? Brother? I have always wanted a brother? But, I never expressed it. "yes, but that is not the reason I am taking you with me. I am doing it because I want you to understand them. I want to fulfil your mother's last wish of always keeping you happy" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"please appa. No need to overreact, I know well why are you wanting me to come with you. To that we both get busy and you get some alone time with your girl. But my car is broken, I have to get it repaired. you can go now and I'll join you after some time" I said matter of factly.

"what?! Why! Why aren't you coming with me, in my car? " he asked with a pout, which made me even more annoyed.

"do you really think I am gonna come with you?no thanks. I don't want my blood pressure to increase. Because of your ssslllllloooooowwwwww driving. Sorry" I said quickly before escaping before getting into trouble.

'Isn't this the same address, he was talking about? ' I thought pulling my car in front of a grand mansion. I took out my phone and called my dad, confirming the address. I got out as I was sure about this being my future mom's house.

Taking a deep breath, I pressed the door bell. Soon a potter patter was heard from the other side of door and it opened suddenly, making me surprised. "I- hello! I am jungkook. Jeon jungkook. Is this Min luna's house?" I asked nervously and she looked at me confused.

"No?" she answered in single word, making my eyes go wide.

"what? I am so sorry!! I t-thought this is the address. But I guess my father's memory is becoming old, just like him. I'll call him-" I apologized pulling out my phone again to call my father.

Seriously, he is getting on my nerves now. This is the most humiliation I have suffered because of him. I was about to dial his number before I felt a hand stopping me from doing so, I looked at the lady confused but soon a loud fit of laughter filled the house,making me even more confused.