○Double Date○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi groaned opening his eyes. He doesn't want to get up. And he was planning on actually not getting up. He blinked looking at the scattered pieces of glass in his room. He kicked the blanked annoyed and slipped down the bed.

He took one of them. His reflection was still in it intact. He bit his lower lip remembering the last day incident and he still couldn't believe he slept the whole day after that. And still felt exhausted. Maybe emotionally.

He turn it over and places on the floor and reaches for the other big piece and slowly he created a heap of glasses. A part of him wanted him to smash those pieces on the wall and break them into tinier pieces but he restrained himself. Standing up, he peeked behind the furniture.

The phone with destroyed screen lied there. He ignored it and dumped the glasses over it. He used his sliders to sweep and remove the visible pieces from the floor. And hoped thhere would not be anything left to hurt anyone.

He opened the cupboard. What he wanted to wear, he was already exhausted, wearing colour would have drained him out even more do he decided to put on a simple black hoodie.

He freshen up and got out of the safe heaven. He peeked around to find if there was any annoying woman's voice audible. There wasn't. He heard a grumble from his belly and his footsteps races towards the dining table.

He took the seat and started to prepare the bread, it has been such a long time since he sat on silence and peace. He doesn't remember the last time he felt at ease. And now a days his own behaviour too started to bother him.

He took a bit and started nibbling on it. Pushing all the thoughts away he tried to enjoy his meal.

Jungkook fiddled with his phone looking at the message sent by jisoo. He swore the girl was pushing his limits. He knew the way he behaved wasn't right but fuck it, he doesn't care. He was feeling shitty and that needed to be conveyed to people around him.

The telephone ringed and jungkook took the call. "yes?" he asked and heard his secretary answer. "what!? Now?" he asked, surprised. "uh, yes. I do. Just-" he rubbed his forehead frustrated.

The things around him are so messed up that he have been forgetting everything important these days. "uh, do one thing. Just call yoongi-shi and inform him about the meeting.. Immediately" he ordered and disconnected the call.

He leaned back on the chair checking his watch. "it's still 2 hours away from the meeting. I guess he will cover up" he thought. He was aware of the fact that today there was a meeting. But look at him now. All the shits yesterday made him forget shit in his life.

Yoongi's phone rang for the fifth time, lying in the corner of the room beneath the broken glasses but it's condition was way too bad for him to know someone was calling.

Yoongi jumped in fright when a sudden loud sound echoed in the hallway. It was the telephone. He gaoed placing his hand on chest. "that scared me" he admitted walking to the phone. He picked the reciever.

"hello" he answered. The lady with familiar voice on the other side informed him about the meeting. Amid all the protest inside his head, he decided to go yo the office.

Now the reason for Mr jeon was known to yoongi. He got out of the house and a driver was waiting for him. He reached office. He brushed his hair with his fingers and entered the building.

He took a deep breath, preparing himself mentally to face jungkook. He took the materials and slowly opened the door. He was prepared to see jungkook.

With a determined eyes he scanned the room. No, jungkook wasn't there. There were familiar faces but not jungkook. His body loosened feeling relieved. He took cautious steps but there it was.