○Trip..[1]○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jungkook opened the door of Yoongi's room, startling the older. "uh, thought I should tell you that I got the call from hospital. Guess your friend is still alive and doing pretty well" he announced.

"did the bleeding stop?" yoongi asked getting off the bed, rubbing his tired swollen eyes.

"yeah, surgery is success. They said he might recover soon" jungkook said shutting the door and left without giving yoongi any chance to ask any more questions.

Yoongi dashed to the washroom. He knew if hoseok is fine then he might have woken up and he needed to visit him. He got into a t-shirt and ripped pair of jeans. Putting on a hat covering forty percent if his face, he got out of the room and ran towards to door.

He opened the door slowly, making sure not to make much noise in the early morning. A bunch of fingers wrapped around his forearm before he could get out of the door. His head snapped behind him, frightened.

Jungkook pressed his hand on older's mouth to prevent any noise. "shh" he said indicating him to stay silent and removed his hand.

"are you crazy!?" yoongi whispershouted glaring at the latter who scratched his neck embarrassed. "where are you off to?" jungkook asked voice slightly above whisper. "don't you know?" yoongi asked with an eyebrow raised.

And jungkook's facial features changed in milliseconds. His tired features turned sharp. "can't you not go?" he asked and yoongi shook his head reluctantly. Jungkook looked around trying to come up with some idea.

"fine, I'll take you there" he offered looking at his outfit. "what? You don't have to!?" yoongi denied desperately. "I 'want' to" jungkook said with threatening eyes, his annoyance slightly visible on his face.

Yoongi looked at the younger's thin striped t-shirt and trousers. "I'll get a jacket. It started getting cold outside" jungkook stopped for a moment before he looked at yoongi "wait for me, yeah? Don't you dare to move even am inch" he warned.

"I seriously have no idea why are you being like this. I am telling you  I can go alo-" before yoongi could finish jungkook helf onto his jaw harshly making him look at him.

"look yoongi, I am in a good mood today, don't spoil it for me. It won't be good for you, and neither for people around you" jungkook said glaring. "I expect you to stand right here when I return" he said before he skipped to his room and yoongi watched him before rolling his eyes.

"let's go" he announced opening the door slowly, letting yoongi get out first and then he shut it carefully. "woah, the weather" jungkook said looking at the slightly blur in the atmosphere, as they got into the car.

The ride was exceptionally beautiful. Maybe because of the beautiful weather or maybe because that was the first time yoongi sneaked out of his house this early in the morning. "it's so quite in the morning" jungkook commented moving the steering wheel with one hand. Yoongi totally agreed with him but he was too mesmerised to react.

"have you done all of your packing?" jungkook asked glancing at yoongi. "no" yoongi said tolling his eyes. He was expecting jungkook to say something mean, the way he always behave should have been repeated but this reaction was rather calm.

"Why?" jungkook asked still looking at the road. "what do you mean why? Because i dont want to go with you" yoongi stated, matter of factly. "why? Is there any problem with me?" jungkook asked slowly.

Now, this was new. Jungkook being that calm was unusual. And the change was rather challenging for yoongi because now he was questioning instead of imposing things on yoongi. And asking questions directly meant yoongi had to face those questions before answering it.