○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi looked at the latter with wide eyes.
"it's closed" he mouthed doing a neck slice. "what to do now?" he asked looking at the closed door. They stood in front if their house.

Jungkook rubbed his neck looking around, his jacket still hanging on his arm. "my window isn't locked from inside! We can go inside through it" he offered excited. "we can climb through this!" he pointed at the water pipe spreading all across the building.

"are you crazy? We aren't spiderman!" he reasoned and yoongi rolled his eyes . "so what? Can't we climb this much distance? It's not even that high" yoongi said. "what if it breaks?" jungkook asked.

"it won't. We aren't that heavy! I'm hardly 55 and you?" yoongi asked and jungkook looked away. "let's do it then" he said quickly and yoongi ran to the pipe.

"I'll go first and check if it's safe!" he said acting like an agent. Yoongi's hand tightly held onto the pipe before his right feet joined too. He checked if it was alright before he lifted both of his feet off of the ground and slowly he crawled up the building.

He slowly pushed the window open before jumping in. He fisted his hands looking at jungkook doing the same with slightly slow pace. Jungkook held onto the window and sat in it instead, not willing to jump at all.

Yoongi took the chance and kissed the latter catching him off guard. Jungkook's eyes widen as his hold tighten to prevent him from falling. "are you planning on dying while kissing?" jungkook asked getting off the window as yoongi stepped back.

"you were too cute to resist" yoongi said and the latter cringed, lying in the bed. Yoongi slid beside him. "I would love to die while kissing you. You?" yoongi asked looking at the yoongi who just giggled saying "I don't hate it" he said.

"but - how chaotic it would be if that actually happens" jungkook said suddenly getting serious. Yoongi looked at him confused. "our parents i mean. They don't know anything" jungkook explained abd Yoongi's fave gell too.

"I feel like we should.... Tell them?" jungkook said, more like questioned. Looking at yoongi. "we should. It still sounds better that discovering the fact from someone else" yoongi agreed.

"but I'm not sure how will they react" jungkook voiced again. Yoongi just nodded, feeling the same. "what if your father doesn't approve this? Are you willing to leave if he tells you to?" yoongi asked and jungkook's eyes turned nervous.

"he won't do that" jungkook assured looking around trying to find a subject to change the topic. Yoongi swallowed his words. "hyung what's this?" he asked taking the Box beside the bed, on the table.

Yoongi eyed the box. "eomma gave it to me to keep my art supplies" he answered and watched jungkook situp excited. "here's a name plate! Can I write your name here?" he asked, looking like a child. Yoongi wasn't strong enough to deny anything when jungkook was looking at him with those eyes.

Yoongi silently nodded with a smile and jungkook looked around for a pen . "maybe in the box" yoongi informed pointing at the box beside it. Jungkook took out the oen and was about to write when yoongi stopped him midway.

"what would you write?" he asked and jungkook looked at him confused.

"yoongi?" jungkook answer the obvious.

"don't. Give me a different name. I don't like this one" yoongi requested and jungkook started laughing, thinking yoongi was joking.

"I'm serious jungkook-ah. I'm tired of the name tell me something in your mind. Anything would be better than yoongi" he requested.