○Wedding Bells○

A/N-I feel like it's been eternity since I last updated.. I know I am a terrible person but please continue to read this book.. Because the storyline is actually interesting, that's the only reason why I can't just ditch this book... Its not all about sex but there is much more than that.. With a pinch of smut ofc.. *sigh* I don't know what else to say.. Let's just continue with the story.. 😊

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Luna placed the last tshirt in Yoongi's wardrobe before she closed it with a sigh. What she is worried about is still unknown.

but she is still having this uneasy feeling, which she can't just push away no matter how hard she try. That's the only reason why she literally took whole day to rearrange Yoongi's cupboard.

The small 'ting' from her phone pulled her attention to her phone. She clicked on the notification to know what it is and soon the message box opened. She looked at the income message curiously and her heartbeat picked up.

There was nothing this serious. Its not like something bad happened but the message was about how it could have happened if she didn't get this message.

This was the first time in so long that she forgot such an important thing. She closed her phone and exited Yoongi's room, only to find yoongi entering the house.

Luna's pov-

No, this is the only fear I have. How can I forget about Yoongi's medications? Maybe I am actually getting old.

I shook my head before I exited Yoongi's room and the first person I saw was yoongi.

For some reason I felt this urge to scold him, i know its not exactly his mistake but how can he not remind me about his medications, just like he does always.

And his black hoodie is not helping anymore in this situation. "you are here yoon-ah?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes, gaining his attention. He looked at me confused before he slowly nodded.

"is everything alright yoongi? I mean you don't have anything to tell me right?" I asked raising one eyebrow, giving him opportunity to tell me now.

"I- no Eomma. I-I don't think so. Why?" he said and his hand instantly reached to this mouth, biting it nervously.

That's it, that was the end of my strict mom behavior, Yoongi's nervousness is the only weakness I have, I just can't see him nervous in any situation.

My hand instantly slapped his hand away from his mouth and I patted his head saying "yoon, you know you don't have to be nervous around me. Right? I can never hurt you. Not even in my dreams" I tried to make him relax.

And he nodded hesitantly before saying "I-I am sorry" and I smiled.

"I was talking about your medicines baby~why did you not tell Eomma that they are finished?" I asked Tring to act as composed as I could. His eyes widened as i said these words.

"oh, actually i didn't want to disturb you. I mean you w-were busy with stuffs" he said looking away. "so what if I was busy? Yoonie I have told you this several times and I am repeating this again 'you are the most important person in my life' , if something bothers you you'll tell to me first, no matter what it takes. I can give away everything to make you smile~"I said pinching his cheeks and he looked at me with wide eyes, as if he never expected me to say this even, though I have said these things many time earlier.

" I will change "he said quickly removing my hand and started making his way towards his room." yoongi! "I called him and he stopped in his tracks and looked at me confused, waiting for my response.