○Jealousy [2]○

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The brush effortlessly passed through his silky hair, giving them a perfect style in the process. Yoongi set the last string of hair giving it a final touch.

He gave himself a final look in the mirror before stepping out of the room. Yoongi was midway to the staircase when he looked down to find a fine woman with a white tee and denim shorts sitting on the dining table.

All his commitment and mood was ruined in a splits of seconds. He glanced, only to find the absence of jungkook on the table. He sighed in relief. And decided to get away from the source of problems before all the shit from yesterday happened all over again.

With pressed foot, he took a sharp U-turn and made his way back to his room. "yoongi-ah!" he heard luna call. His eyes snapped shut in annoyance. All the eyes boring his head could be felt at that moment.

Hesitantly he turned around and looked down at the bunch of people sitting there. Luna, being the annoying and persistent person waved her hand, gesturing him to join them on the table.

He looked for any excuse. He couldn't tell that he was sick because they all have already seen him coming out of the room, telling that he forgot something in the room wasn't going to be any help too because ultimately he would have to join them.

After going through all the excuses, he realised they were all ineffective in the situation. So he dragged his feet towards the bunch of people.

"you're here? Again?" he commented looking at jisoo who smiled at him widely. She tapped the spoon on the plate, making her excitement obvious.

'what have she done this time?' yoongi wondered. Her excitement meant a bad shit was on his way. He kept looking at her with curved nervous eyebrows. Before luna held on his arm pulling him to sit beside her.

"quit joking yoon-ah." she said with a wide smile and the next moment yoongi was sitting beside the lady.

"that was mean~" jisoo complaint with a pout and Yoongi's annoyance further increased. The fact that the girl never took anything personally and felt offended was a minus point for him.

"uh-hu that was. You should apologise to her" said luna, reminding why he despised the very existence of women in the world. He glanced at the lady only to find her beaming. Yoongi wasn't sure what was the reason for her bright reaction, but it sure made him alarmed.

"what is going on? Why don't you tell me too!" protested Mr jeon and yoongi looked at him confused. And then his eyes followed luna's face before got stuck on jisoo's cunning smile.

"No. That's our girls secret. You'll have to wait for jungkook to know what is the matter" she informed with a teasing tone. "jungkook?" yoongi asked confused. The younger was nowhere to be seen. Where was he. Yoongi looked around.

"he's-oh! There he is!" luna announced and jungkook jogged inside with his hands inside his pocket. "the traffic is horrible!" he complained as he approached the table where the others were sitting.

"Why did you call me eomma!" he asked before he pulled the chair beside yoongi and occupied it. The fragrance of his perfume along with foggy smell invaded yoongi nose registering the presence of the latter.

"what was the reason for the sudden summon?" he asked looking at the lady who was sitting with a mischievous smile. He leaned back and his arms rested on the arm-resters, yoongi flinched feeling his hand brush against the freezing leather jacket of the younger.

Jungkook raised eyebrows annoyed. He looked at rack of them for a reply but unfortunately the two of them didn't spoke anything and the latter two were lost themselves.