Chapter 14 (in the past)

Narrator's POV

The man named Shiro started to erase every memory of Kana's body, as she just struggles and winches in pain.

Rin: "How did you get close to her" Shiro blinks for a moment and looks over at Rin who has a questionable look on her face, as he just finishes with the last memory.

Shiro:"Well, lets just say that she likes me more better then anyone else"

Rin: "Is that so"

Shiro:"Yep" He give her a closed eye smile as she just looks at him weird and looks at kana who is asleep still.

Rin: "You know you look just like that guy that kana used to hang out with"

Shiro:"Hmm, is that so"

Rin: "Yes, i believe his name was Izaya"

Shiro: "Hmm, well i've never heard of him"

Rin: "well he's a person that loves to watch people in pain and love to mess with 'human'"

Shiro:"Humans?"

Rin: "Well you see, he calls people humans and thinks he is above humans; like a god"

Shiro: "A god. ha" Shiro starts to laugh and look at rin as he laughs.

Shiro: "how can a person like him think he's a god of some sort. Thats just crazy"

Rin: "Yes, but that's his oppinon of the world"

Shiro: "I see, so he thinks of the world and the people around as pawns and him as the king"

Rin: "Yes, if you ask me thats just crazy"

Shiro: "Well yes, but many people like him think alike like him"

Rin: "huh"

Shiro: "Oh never mind"

Rin: "ok, so are you done"

Shiro: "Yes, but she won't wake up until we are in the United States"

Rin: "Then how are we going to get her on the airplane"

Shiro: "Don't worry about that, the only thing we have to worry about is those three kids and that creature" Rin turns around to see Shinra, Izaya, Shizuo, and Celty at the doorway ready to save Kana.

Rin: "How did they find us and get here"

Shiro: "Don't know, but i'm nt letting them get kana, so i'll leave them to you"

Rin: "What!?" As she turns to stop shiro and get out too, it was already to late, beacue he had already left the room and locked the way out.

Izaya: "Where did he go"

Rin: "I don't know"

Shizuo: "What do you mean you don't know!"

Rin: "Well he just left through that entrance and left me here with you"

Shizuo: "dam it!"

Izaya: "Where is he taking her?" Rin grins and laughs.

Rins: "He's taking her somewhere far away where your never find her and even if you do, we have already erased her memories of you people." All of them looked shocked at her when she had said that they had erased her memories.

Shinra: "How did you erase her memories"

Rin: "Oh shinra you should know that our company has secret experiments that we use to test people on"

Izaya: "What?"

Celty: "How can you do this to your own daughter?"

Rin: "ha, she isn't my daughter, she's only a unnatural human beging that we had found and experimented" Everyone looked surprised at her as she said that.

Shiro: "Rin" Everyone in the room looks in the room to see who was speaking, but they see no one, but an intercom in the coner of the room.

Rin: "Shiro are you going to get me now?"

Shiro: "No"

Rin: "What, why"

Shiro: "because you are a disgusting person that harmed kana too much"

Rin: "what, but you did the same with her"

Shiro: "no i didn't, i only acted like i hurted her and now i have had enough of your hurting her"

Rin: "Shiro i though you loved me"

Shiro: "ha, i never loved you, i only got close to you for i could get close to kana, who is the person i will always love and love no other girl"

Rin: "How can you choose her over me"

Shiro: "Simple, because i'm not a human like you, oh and before i say my good bye. I would like to tell Izaya that it was me who texted him were the location of kana was"