Part 7 (In the past)

Izaya's POV

(Beep beep beep) I stretched my hand out to turn off the clock that read 6:40 am, I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and yawned. I then got off the bed and stretched and walked over to my closet to get my clothing that i was going to wear, when i found my black jeans and red shirt along with my black jacket i went to the bathroom and took a shower. 

When i got out i grabbed a towel that was hanging there and dried myself off, then i changed into my clothes. When i looked at my reflection i saw that my cheek was red and it stinged when i touched, I crused at myself and went to the two devils room. When i reached it i knocked on the door twice, but no one responded, so i opened it and let myself in. The first thing my eyes landed on was Kana-chan's delicate body still asleep in the bed, while the two girls were still hugging her. 

I sighed and went over to them and pulled Kururi and Mairu's arms away from her and i then poked Kana-chan's face. She only moved a little bit, but i poked her face again and she swatted my hand away. 

"Kana-chan ~ time to wake up" 

Kana: "Fine" she got up and looked at me, but she later on put her hand on my cheek and rubbed it, It surprised me that her touch was so nice that it felt as if she was healing my wound that she gave me. 

Kana: "Sorry" With that she walked away leaving me confused for a minute until i realized that she was apologizing for the slap she gave me; it gave me a guilt feeling , because i should be the one apologizing to her. 

Kana's POV

"Sorry" As i said that walked away  and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I just couldn't be near Izaya anymore, he makes me show to much emotion around him and every time i'm near him my heart pounds faster ever minute. Just like when i am near Shizuo and when i hurt one of them my heart aches and it hurts to much i can't bear it, it makes me want to break down and shatter into a million of pieces; all of this gets me so confused and when i answer one question at a time in my head another question goes in my head and makes me more confused. 

(Knock knock)

"Who is it"

Izaya: "Its me" 

"What do you want Izaya" 

Izaya: "You have 50 minutes to get ready"

"Oh okay" I hurried and got in the shower and got out and grabbed a towel that was by the shower and dried myself with it. I then covered myself with it and went to the twin's room to change  in to my uniform. 

Mairu: "Wow, you look sexy" I turned around and saw her looking at me with adore in her eyes. 

Mairu: "When grow up i want to be just like you Kana" I smiled at her and petted her, then shooed her out for i could change, when i changed i went down stair to see that all of them were already there and eating cereal.  

Mairu: "Do you want some Kana" All of them looked at my direction and i just nodded a no and went to the living room and waited for them to finish. When i they finish, Izaya tapped my shoulder and motioned me to follow him to go to school. His sisters followed us, after getting there bags and running after us. 

Mairu: "You should stay with us more often you know Kana"

"I don't think thats a good idea" 

Mairu: "What do you mean don't you like Kururi and me" 

"Its not that, it just.."

Izaya: "Just ignore them Kana-chan, and hurry up or your be late for school and you two go to your own school or your be late too"