Part 12 (In the Past)

Narrator POV

The girl's body layed on the ground unconscious; while the mother just look down at her with a smile on her face.

Mom: "I'm sorry Kana, that it had to goes like this, but i had no choose" The girl's body just lays still on the ground as she keep talking to it, as if it was alive and listening to every word she was saying. Bu in fact the body was not listening to her, instead she was in her own little world were she goes when she fall asleep, like any other person in the world, and who wouldn't when somebody had knocked her out.

Mom: "Well they should be here any minute" With that the Mother walked out the room and went inside another room that was next to the room where her daughter's body was laying in, well if she was her daughter. As the mother looked around the files that were in the cabinet she had finally found the one she had been looking for. It was a folder that contained many papers and other interesting supplies that would interest any human being, if they had a glimps of the envelope. That's why her mother had kept it inside a cabinet that she could only get into it. When she looked over the material that was inside the folder she smiled and walked out the room with the folder in her arm.

?: "Mrs. Woodsrow" The mother looked towards the doorway and smiled at the person, before she walked over to him.

Mom: "Yes, Shiro"

Shiro: "Are you ready for us to take her"

Mom: "Yes, but do be careful. I do not know when she will wake up; especially when her unnatural powers have activate some how"

Shiro: "Is this true, has she finally woken up"

Mom: "Yes, but only her powers that she posses, but not her memories"

Shiro: "It doesn't matter, the only thing we need is her powers and how what they do; for we can study them and see what they do"

Mom: "How will you do that"

Shiro: "Well we could erase all her memories she had and put new one in her mind, but since she is different from humans we will have a slim chance of succeeding"

Mom: "I think it will work, but anyway we should hurry and go or we will be late"

Shiro: "Yes, your right we need to go now or she might wake up, before we can erase her memories" When he finished he walked over to Kana and picked her up with his rubber gloves he had on and walked out the door, leaving the Mother to shut the door and come walking behind him.

Mom: "How long will it take to get their"

Shiro: "Well first we have to go somewhere where we can put her in and get in an airplane to the United States"

Mom: "Well it would take longer then i thought"

Shiro: "Yep, now hurry and get in the car we need to do this fast, before our flight leaves"

Mom: "Alright, alright already" When they got in the car they drove off to another locating were they could put Kana inside a container for she could sleep in and not be able to come out.

Mean while in Shinra's place two boys were glaring at a strange, but yet smart doctor that was hiding behind a women with no head.

Shinra: "Ah, could you stop glaring at me" Instead of not glaring they kept on doing it, while the doctor, named Shinra just shrinks behind the Dullahan.

Celty: "You stop, we need to go see if Kana is ok. We shouldn't waste time here glaring at Shinra"

Shizuo: "She's got a point"

Izaya: "My, my i didn't think their would be a day when i would agree with Shizu-chan or that Celty would for once type something smart, but their always is a miracle"

Shinra: "Oh celty you saved me" As the doctor hugs the Dullahan, the dullahan simply jabs him in the stomach, while the doctor just yell in pain and happiness.

Izaya: "Well what are you three waiting for; if you don't hurry i'll just leave you all behind"

Shizuo: "How the hell told you, you could come with us"

Izaya: "Nobody i did, anyway, if I'm not with you three, then you won't be able to find her. Now would you?"

Shizuo: "Why you -"

Celty: "He's right, we need him to help us, he's our only chance in finding Kana"

Shizuo: "Fine, whatever"

Shinra: "Well what do you guys think she is at, we can't just go barging into her house and say kana is going to stay with us now." Everyone looks at the strange doctor that had just gotten jabbed in the stomach many times and had healed fast, as if nothing had jabbed him at all.

Izaya: "It doesn't matter, i'm going to her house to see if she's okay and if you guys want to do something else then do it yourselves, i'm leaving"

Celty: "Wait" As she types 'wait' Izaya had already left without seeing what she wrote or what she wanted to say.

Shizuo: "Leave him, anyway we don't need him"

Celty: "I suppose your right" Each one of them stands and thinks in their mind of what to do next, but nothing pops into their mind.

Meanwhile back to Izaya, who is going to see where kana lives, he simply just walks casual and thinks of his plan if he were to fight her mother. When he thinks through his plan he simply smirks and keeps walking until he makes it to the house, to find out that nobody was home. This made him mad for having to come to a house that was empty, when their was suppose to be two people and servants running the house, instead their was nobody.

Izaya: "Dam it, now where could they have gone"

ring ring ring

Izaya takes out his phone and answers it, while the other person on the line simply......