Chapter 13 (in the past)

Narrator's POV

Izaya answers the phone, while the other side of the line talks to another person in the background.

Izaya: "Hello?"

Shinra: "Izaya, where are you we need your help"

Izaya: "Oh it's just you"

Shinra: "Hey, what do you mean its just me"

(Shizuo: "You idiot hand me that phone") Izaya waits for shinra to hand her the phone to shizuo who sounded pissed off for some time.

Shizuo: "Hey flea, you need to come over to shinra's place"

Izaya: "And why would i do that Shizu-chan, when i'm perfectly find where i am at"

Shizuo: "Stop calling me that!"

Izaya: "Oh did i hit a nerve"

Shizuo: "Dam you flea, when i see you, you better take cover unless you want a death wish"

Izaya: "I'll make note of that, anyway of that's all you wanted then i'll hang up now"

Shizuo: "I don't even know why i should tell you this, but we found a note from kana's mom and it has something interesting on it" This caught Izaya's attention and wonder what Kana's mother was planing. Was she toying with them or were they just being idiots for falling for a plan of hers.

Izaya: "I'll be over soon then" With that he hung the phone call not letting Shizuo say anything.

Izaya: "Huh, what could she be planning?" When he finished his sentence he looked up at the sky in wonder, while putting the cell phone back and his pocket and walking towards Shinra's apartment. Meanwhile in Shinra's place Shizuo had just broken the phone that he used to call Izaya, while the other look at him in shock.

Celty: "Shizuo i think you should loosen your grip on the pieces, or your going to cut yourself."

Shizuo: "Ugh, why did we have to call him?!"

Shinra: "Because if we didn't then we wouldn't be able to find Kana"

Shizuo: "We can find her on our own, we don't need a flea to help us"

Shinra: "Oh shizuo, shizuo why can't you two get along"

Shizuo: "Because i'm not a flea like him" Both Celty and Shinra sweat drop and sigh at his stubbornness.

Celty: "What will we do when he comes and see no note?" Shinra smiles a sly grin, while rubbing the back of his neck.

Shinra: "I didn't think of a plan for that"

Shizuo and Celty: "What!?"

Shinra: "Well i thought he wouldn't come and hang the phone up"

Shizuo:"So what your saying is that you invited that flea without having a plan" Shinra nods and smile's a sly smile.

Shizuo: "You Idiot!" Before he could hurt Shinra, somebody had opened the door making all of them look at the person.

Meanwhile in The laboratory where Kana is being held many scientist are analyzing her DNA and body. While other are figuring out a way to erase her memories and put new ones.

Rin: "So do you all get it"

Crowd: "Yes madam!"

Rin: "Good now hurry and do it before she wakes up"

Crowd: "Were on it!"

Shiro: "Well i'll test have shown that her body is focusing on the injury on her head and on other places that seem to be injured" Rin got startled at the sudden surprise of Shiro's voice that came out of no where, but calmed down quickly.

Rin: "Please don't come out of no where, you scared me"

Shiro: "Huh, oh sorry about that, but any way if my caluations are Right we will be able to erase her memories, but she will be able to regain them if something triggered them"

Rin: "Like what"

Shiro: "Well anything that is dear to her"

Rin: "I see, then that means we will have to leave Ikeburkro"

Shiro: "Yep"

Beep Beep Beep

Both Shiro and Rin look at the red lights that are flashing in the room and see that it is coming in the room where Kana is being held.

Rin: "What's happening"

Shiro: "I don't know, i better go see whats happening"

Crash

Both Rin and Shiro ran into the room and saw some kind of back ooz that was coming out of kana's body.

Rin: "You, tell me what happen"

?: "I don't know we were just about to do the experiment, but she started to aahhhh" Rin looked at the now lifeless men that was covered in blood and the black ooz surrounding it. Her eyes widen when she witness the body beginning consumed by the black ooz.

Shiro: "Wow, amazing her black ooz can feed on humans. I need to watch her mor, shes such a beautiful mystical creature i have ever seen"

Rin: "Are you crazy, if you stay by her she will just eat you like the rest of the people she did now"

Shiro: "It doesn't matter i want to be near her"

Rin: "Your insane"

Shiro: "Hey don't judged something you don't understand"

Rin: "Whatever, but how are we going to erase her memories now"

Shiro: "Easy, i'll go and do it myself"

Rin: "You are insane, didn't you just see her kill and eat the other members"

Shiro: "Yes, and it was a piece of art that i would want to witness again and again" Rin looked at him with a confused look, while Shiro looks at kana's body that still had the black ooz coming out in amazement.

Shiro: "You should go, unless you want to turn into a dead corpse like the others" Rin sighed and walked out the door and locking it for no one could come in or out until the experiment was done. When she left to attend other important manners, Shiro stayed in with Kana and walked towards her.

Shiro: "Aw, what a beautiful body you have" He was about to touch her face, but the black ooz stopped him.

Shiro: "Oh Kana, be a good girl and let me do my job" Kana didn't respond and the black ooz went towards Shiro's face, who had a smirk on his face seeing that she will be stubborn.

Shiro: "I guess your just too stubborn" When the ooz reached to kill him, something unusual happen that made the ooz go back inside kana's body.

Shiro: "Now Kana i told you to behave, you see if you try to kill me then your only going to hurt yourself"