Chapter 17

>>fast forward to one year, when mikado comes to Ikebukuro>>>>

whoosh

The train leaves as a young boy that looks shy tries too find a person that he knew in his childhood. As he walks around the strange environment and tries to fit in; he find out that he cannot, when many people just walk past him and don't notice him.

?: "Mikado" The boy now named Mikado gets alert as his name is shouted by a strange yellow head that does not look familiar stands next to him.

mikado: "Masaomi kida, is that you" the boy smiles a big grin, while putting three fingers out.

masaomi:"You have three to choose, Masaomi kida, masamoi kida, and masaomi kida" the boy looks at him with amazement as he figures out that the strange yellow boy is his childhood friend when they were little.

mikado: "I can't believe it you. You died your hair"

Masaomi: "What you ruined the joke that i made up three years ago"

Mikado: "I see your joke still suck as ever"

Masaomi: "What my joke do not suck they rule"

Mikado: "Whatever" As the two boys catch up with their lives that they had missed when departing. Another series of event is happening in another place where a young girl is walking to a place where she is going to decide on leaving her boring life behind and die with a person that she had met in a website. While walking towards the place she bumps into the strange boy that was at the train station, but what is weird about the situation is that she doesn't bother on looking at the boy, but walk away more.

When she arrives at the destination, she meets up with a man who claims to be Naraku; which is the person who she is chatting online. The girl smiles and walks away with him in an Ally where she is to meet up with another couple of people that will help her, or what she supposedly thinks they are going to help her.

In another place their is a twenty three year old men who claims to be god of every person in the world and also an information broker. As he stands in the shadows he witness a young girl get kidnapped by the person she trusted, while the people in the van help him. When the guy with a cigarette throws away his cigarette, he looks around to see if the coast is clear.

Naraku: "The coast is clear" He gets in the van, while the driver zooms away, with only a cigarette of pieces of evidence that they were there. The witness comes out of the shadows and walks strangely to the place where the young girl was kidnapped. When he steps on the cigarette, he starts to smirks at their foolishness.

Izaya: "The coast couldn't be any more clear"

Somewhere else in another place a women that is known as celty, but by views she is know by 'the black rider'. Gets ready to do a job that a person had given her, while the strange doctor tells her the directions. When she is done, she hurries and gets to the place where she is to get a kidnapped girl and bring her to another place. When she arrives at the place, she sees three men waiting for the person that had told them to bring the girl. While the three men try to figure out if is she was the owner, Celty only goes up to them and fights them, while they try to fight back. When the three men try to retreat the only person that is left is the man with glasses, who shuts the trunk of the van and looks behind to find the black rider herself. When the Black rider goes up to him the man takes out something and shocks her; knocking her unconscious. When the guy shuts the trunk; he doesn't realize that the person he shock has awoken and has knocked him out. When the driver see's this he drives away quickly, with the black rider chasing him. After leaving and making turn that causes the black rider to lose control her horse/ bike, she falls and the driver stops the car. When he gets out of the car with a baseball bat and walks closer to her, he thinks that she is dead, but when she moves and stands up. The driver's eyes widen and he tries to run away while the black rider gets her scythe and slices him, knocking him unconscious.

After dealing with the kidnappers she walks over to the van and opens the trunk to reveal a young tied up. When the black rider un ties her and takes out her phone, she writes something that makes the girl nod and get on her bike. After rider to the place she needs to be the black rider takes her phone once again and tells her something and again the girl tells her ok and goes inside the building to meet someone. When she reaches the top of the roof, she looks around to find the person that she need to talk to.

Izaya: "Mrs. Magenta" The girl looks over that the person with a furry coat who has called her name and tries to figure out who it is.

Magenta: "Is that you Naraku?" The guy with furry coat claps his hands and walks over to her.

Izaya: "Yes" The girl looks at him with amazement, while the guy grins at her.

Izaya: "Are you alright, did they hurt you"

Magenta: "No, thanks to you" His grin widens as she thanks him.

Izaya: "You know something Mrs. Magenta, you said that you wanted to die, but when you were kidnapped by the people i hired. You had some back thoughts didn't you" The girl looks taken back as he admits that he had sent them to kidnap her.

Magenta: "What? You sent them, but why"

Izaya: "Simple, because i love humans

Izaya: "But I don't mean just you, i mean every human in the world" The girl blushes at his sentence while he grabs her hand and takes her to the ledge of the building. That is known where many people go to kill themselves.

Izaya: "Mrs. Magenta, do you see that red blob on the ground" The girl looks down at the edge and her vision goes blurry as she gets afraid of the sight"

Izaya: "Did you know that many people come here to kill themselves; its not famous, but they say if you jump off the fall could kill you." The girl swallows her saliva and looks at the person.

Izaya: "You know many people have secrets, its what makes them human." The person pause and walks on the ledge of the building while he continues again.

Izaya: "Now, tell me this why is it that you can have secrets, but other people cannot" The girl looks at him as he continues again.

Izaya: "You say that you want to die, because of the same food that is too sweet, how your parents act as if nothing has happen, and how people have been sending you pictures of him with other women. Now is that really worth killing yourself?" The girl gets made and tries to slap him, but he dodges it and grabs her other hand making sure that she doesn't fall, but only looks like she is going to.

Izaya: "You say you hate your life, but in real life you don't. When you hot kidnapped you thought of how people wouldn't care about you and that the world would still continue with out you. Now tell me do you want me to let go?" The girl looks down and shakes her head, as he brings her back up and hold her while she tries to composes herself.

Izaya: "Now, see you didn't really want to kill yourself, but i have to admit you are worthless and that why i have to go, but thanks for the show. I knew you wouldn't really do it, but i have to bounce" He closes the door and sneaks back up on the roof top and watches her as she decide on killing herself, but when she falls the shadows around her move and catch her. The guy grins and marks on the building as he gets out and goes to somewhere else.

While the girl gets down slowly and falls on the ground, the person who saved her comes up to her and takes out her phone and writes something.

Celty: "The worlds isn't as bad as you think it is" With that the black rider gets on her bike and rides off, while the girl put on her shoe and walks away with a smile on her face.

In another place the boy from the train station is walking with his friend near a highway, where he then see's and hears the black rider ride off. As he sees her, he starts to rethink about what an interesting place it will be to be staying here in Ikeburkaro.

>>Next Day>>

A young girl with black hair and red eyes that catches many peoples attention gets off train station with a guy that has black spiky hair with black eyes.

Shiro: Shall we go" The girl nods and picks up her cat, while the dog follows behind her.

Kana: "Shiro, why did we come here?"

Shiro: "Your see soon enough" With that they leave into the crowd of mono colored people.