Chapter 16

The building exploded every one in Ikeburkuro looked over at the explosion as many others screamed as many wooden boards and stones fell everywhere. When the smoke cleared the only thing you could see was a black ball in the middle of the explosion and fire everywhere around it. When the black ball disappeared; it only revealed three male and one creature who was responsible for the blob around them.

Izaya: "Dam it" He walked off and avoided on stepping on the fire or on the wood.

Izaya: "I was so close"

Celty: "What should we do now"

Shinra: "I think we should just leave this place and forget everything that has happened"

Shizuo: "tsk, how can you forget what just happened"

Shinra: "Well we can just live our live that we have lived in and keep on doing that"

Izaya: "Are you an idiot or what, how can you just forget someone as if they were never here. How would you feel as if Celty had just left all of sudden and never came back"

Shinra: "Well i would feel hurt, but i would try to more on" Everyone looked over at Shinra who was now walking away and heading to his apartment where he lived.

Celty: "He's right we have to move on, even if we don't want to we have to"

Shizuo: "I guess, i just wish that i could have saved her"

Izaya: "dam it, we had that chance, but we didn't"

Celty: "Calm down Izaya, it's alright well find her, or someday she'll find us"

Izaya: " How can she find use, didn't you hear they erased her memories and theirs no way she will find use. Also they might just change her name and change her appearance and if they do that then we won't ever be able to find her." Celty looked at the ground as she thought of what to do, but she couldn't think of anything.

Izaya: "I'm leaving"

Celty: "Where are you going"

Izaya: "I'm going to find Kana" With that he left into the shadows and went off to find her, while Shizuo and celty stayed in Ikeburkuro waiting for the day for her to come.

>>>>Fast forward to four years>>>>

Shizuo: "Well Izaya hasn't come back anymore, since Kana had disappeared"

Celty: "Yea your right, but what seems unusual is that nobody noticed that she left"

Shizuo: " I know, when i first came back to that school everyone in the school lived their lives and never asked for her, not even the teachers. It was as if she had never existed"

Celty: "I know what you mean, when i went to go look at her place, i knocked on the door and their was already a new family living there. When i asked for the last owners the only respond they gave me was that they had always live their and there was no last owners"

Shizuo: "Really, huh it just goes to show you that anything can happen here in Ikeburkuro"

Celty: Yea, i just wish that we could find her"

Shizuo: "yea"

Izaya: "Oh is Shizu-chan sad today, maybe i should come another day when he feels like having a bit of fun" Shizuo took out the cigarette out of his mouth and pulled out a stop sign that was near him.

Shizuo: "IZAYA!!" Izaya dodged the stop sign and ran away as Shizuo went after him.

Celty: 'will they ever change, but i wonder did Izaya ever find Kana' While she thought of the reason of Izaya had come to Ikeburkuro, the only thing she could come up was that he found kana or that kana could be here in Ikeburkuro.

Izaya: "Hello Celty" Celty turned around and saw Izaya standing with a smirk on his face, while playing with his pocket knife.

Celty: "Did you find Kana" Izaya cam over and read it, before sighing.

Izaya: "No, but i'm close"

Celty: "Then why are you here"

Izaya: "Hmm, what can't i come here just for fun"

Celty: "Well yes, but i thought you came here to find Kana"

Izaya: "Well your wrong, i just came here to live my normal life like Shinra said we should do"

Celty: "Then your giving up"

Izaya: "Yes, i am"

?: "Izaya, who is she" Celty looks behind Izaya to only see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=123ku52&s=5

Celty: "Izaya who is she"

Izaya: "Celty i would like you to meet Saki, she's a girl i found and saved from killing herself"

Celty: "Since when have you become a nice person"

Izaya: "Ever since i found how fun it is, well me and Saki have to go. Its time for her to help me with a little information i need to find on someone"

Saki: "It was nice meeting you Celty" Before celty could respond, Izaya had already taken Saki with him towards a group of crowd where he blended in and was no longer seen by Celty.

Shizuo: "Dam it, when i see him i'm going to beat the life out him. Hey are you okay"

Celty: "Yea, well i need to go"

Shizuo: "Oh okay, well see ya"

Celty: "Yea bye" Celty jumped on her motorcycle that was some how her horse and road off to her house, while people gasp and yell "did you see the Black rider".