Part 11 (In the Past)

Shizuo's Pov

I see kana's mother named Rin push Izaya out the window, when Kana come in the room and runs towards Izaya. When the glass broke kana ran in time to save Izaya, but risked her life, by throwing herself out and pushing izaya forward. My eyes widen and i quickly ran to her, but Izaya beat me to it and threw himself to go get her, I was shocked at his decision and who wouldn't; Izaya Orihara had just risked his life for a girl.When i was close at the window that was now broken, i quickly looked down to witness something come out of Kana, it surprised me of course, but i ignored that to see if she will survive the fall.

Rin: "Ha, so it has already woken up" I turn to my side to see her looking down with a smirk on her face; it angered me and i wanted to push her off the building right now.

"Why, the hell did you do that!?" She looked at me with an expression 'oh your still here'.

Rin: "To test her"

"What the hell do you mean!?"

Rin: "How about i do it again"

"What?" When i looked at her with a confused look again, i saw her push me with both her hands; i didn't even feel that i was falling down, but when i noticed i was already on the first floor. I didn't know what to do and when i felt the ground i could feel some of my bones brake and blood leaking out of my injuries. I tried to recap everything in my mind, but my mind hurt to much to do that, so i just layed down as Kana and Izaya run towards me.

Kana: "Shizuo!" I tried to see her face, but my vision was getting blurry and my head was hurting as she yelled my name"

"Stop shouting Kana, I'm alright"

Kana: "How can you say that when you just fell down from twenty feet"

"I should be saying the same thing to you too" She taken back a little bit as she looked away.

Izaya: "Shizu-chan, hmm so i was right your not human since you just fell down from a twenty feet building. Hmm well anyway i'm glad your alive, since its my job to kill you not a twisted mother"

"Huh, i would like to see the day you do that Flea, anyway I can't die now, not yet, not until i kill you"

Izaya: "Wow, your injured and your talking about that right now"

"I don't care of i'm injured, i could break you in half right now; even with these injuries"

Izaya: "Is that so well the-"

Kana: "Stop it you two, right now isn't the time to be doing this"

"Izaya: "Yes your right"

"Yea okay"

Kana: "Izaya can you help me take shizuo inside the hospital"

"No, its fine i'll get up myself"

Kana: "But your injured"

"Don't worry about it, i can manage on my own, see" I stood up and leaned on my right leg.

Kana: "But, your covered in blood and you must have broken a bone at least"

"I said, I was fine, anyway i'm going to shinra's place to get treated"

Kana: "Why not the hospital, its closer"

"I hate hospitals" With that i lumped my way to Shinra's place; While i was doing that i heard kana saying something to Izaya while he just sighs. When i kept on lumping i felt someone go underneath my hand and support me up, while someone else goes on the other side. I look at the two people that were helping and to my surprise it was Izaya and Kana.