part 9 (In the past)

Author Note

My laptop has gotten fix, so i can write stories now; thank you for those who waited patiently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izaya's POV

?: "Who's a toy" When i pointed the pocket knife at the person i quickly dropped and saw it was Kana's mother who was looking at me with no emotion; as if i never pointed a knife at her.

Mother: "So who's your toy"

"he, you must of heard wrong Mrs. Woodsrow" She walked around me and stopped to pick up my pocket knife.

Mother: "Hmm well i must have heard wrong then" With that she spun the pocket knife around her fingers and examined it.

Mother: "What are you doing with a pocket knife; you know a child shouldn't have one" I smiled a fake Innocent look at her as she just looks at me and then at the pocket knife.

"Well you can never be to secured with all the killing and such"

Mother: "Yes your right" With that she threw the pocket knife at me, which i caught, but if she threw it at a normal person it would have killed them.

"Thank you for returning it Mrs. Woodsrow"

Mother: "Your welcome" I was about to walk away , but when i about to go past her she grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of her for i could meet eye to eye with her.

Mother: "Izaya Orihara, do not underestimate me" With that she let go of my hand and walked away. I stood at my place were she told me that and re-caped the scene again in my head think of what she meant by that.

"What the hell did she mean by that" It made me mad when i couldn't understand something and the other person did.

"Forget it" I then walked away and pulled out my cellphone noticing it read 2:15 p.m. 'I guess i should torment Shizu-chan' With that i walked over to raira academy and waited outside the gates. When the bell rang saying it was time for the students can go home every person walked out chatting to themselves not noticing me and walking away. As each person that looked like mono color people just going by i stood by the gate until i saw one person that had yellow hair walking up to the gate. When he reached the gate i took my pocket knife out and pointed it to his throat; while bystanders just gasp and whisper rumors.

"Ah Shizu-chan i have been waiting for you ~" He just looked at me with an annoyed face before yelling out my name.

Shizuo: "IIIIZZZZAAAYAAAA" With that he grabbed the gate door and yanked it out and put it up his head before throwing it at my direction. I quickly dodged it and ran up to him and cut his chest making blood ooz out from the flesh cut. He put his hand on the cut to make the blood from dripping out.

"Shizu-chan you should really watch your tempers"

Shizuo: "Shut it you Flea" I smiled at him before making it into a glare and making my voice serious.

"You should be the one to shut your mouth; since you were the one who hurt Kana-chan" He tensed up and looked down on the ground.

Shizuo: "i know it was my fault, but it was your fault to"

"Yes i should have moved her before the sign hit her, but you shouldn't start throwing things at people." He didn't respond instead he ran and lefted me standing alone with a crowd of people whispering and looking at me.

Shizuo's POV

That dam flea was right; i shouldn't be throwing things, but i just can't control my angry when hes around. And when he kissed her my angry got the best of me and i just wanted to kill him on the spot, but she jumped in and blocked it for him. Dam it i just hate this strength that i have; why couldn't i just have been born like every other person in this world.