chapter 20

Kana's POV

Shiro: "Kana, you shouldn't wonder around like that" I hold onto shizuo's collar more tighter as we keep walking around ikebukuro . 

"I'm sorry Shiro, but it just that Shizuo and Izaya ran away" He sighs and stops walking, causing be to stop too. 

Shiro: "Why don't you change those names?"

"Why do you want me to change them?"

Shiro: "Its just that.."

"You have no reason do you?" 

Shiro: "Well i do, but its complicated"

"How so"

Shiro: "How about we change the subject?"

"No, i want to proceed more on the subject" 

Shiro: "bu-"

Izaya: "Ah Kana-chan" I look behind Shiro, as i see Izaya walking over to us with a smirk. 

"Izaya, what are you doing here?"

Izaya: "Oh can't i walk around ikebukuro with no reason"

"Well yes, bu-"

Izaya: "Don't say anymore, anyway i came to see you and him" Shiro turns around and looks over at Izaya, but for some reason it feels as if the atmosphere changed into a killing scene. 

Shiro: "Hello, may i help you?" I can see that Shiro isn't pleased with Izaya, since i can see that he is glaring at him, while Izaya only ignores them and smiles. 

Izaya: "Well yes, i just happen to have come across a cat that Kana had when i met her" He turns around and picks up my cat and walks over to me, when he was about to hand it to me. Shiro stopped him. 

Shiro: "Thank you for bringing it back, but i think i will be carrying it" Izaya glares at him, while handing my cat to Shiro. 

"Shiro, do you know him" Shiro, turns around and all his anger turned back to normal as if he was never angry. 

Shiro: "No, but i have scene him in many places"

Izaya: "Oh Shiro, don't lie to kana-chan. We have met before, but in a not so good situation" I glance at both at them as the atmosphere changes back into a killing scene. 

"Shiro, why are you lying to me? Are you hiding something?"

Izaya: "Yes shiro, are you hiding something?" I sense that Izaya is having fun in the situation, while shiro is getting more and more mad. 

Shiro: "No kana, i'm not hiding anything from you" 

Izaya: "Why do you keep on lying to her Shiro? Is it because you don't want her to regain her me-" 

Shiro: "Shut up. Kana lets go" He grabs my hand and leads me to another path, but Izaya was quick, he grabbed my hand too. 

Izaya: "Shiro why are you running away, maybe i should tell kana a-"

Shiro: "shut up, you know nothing about her and me, so don't speak to us as if you know us" 

Izaya: "Oh, but i do know you both. I have known both of you ever since she went to the same school as me" My eyes widen as he had told him that he has known me, but how, how can i not remember any of it. 

Shiro: "lets go" Shiro makes us once again vanish in thin air, but before we disappear Izaya says something that makes me think back on many things in the past. 

Izaya: "Kana-chan we'll see each other again, but one thing before you go. Do not trust him, even if it sounds realistic." With that my hand and everything of me vanishes with shiro and my pets.