Part 5 (In the past)

Part 5 

Izaya's POV

"I don't know, but your different kana-chan"  I look into her eyes as if I were in love with her,  but instead i see that  she is confused and bored as if my fake reaction was nothing to her.  

"Well Orihara, you should know that not everyone will be the same as the other person; every human is different from each other" I let out a small sigh seeing that she didn't know what I meant behind the meaning of these words. If she was some other girl they would blush and take advantage of the situation, but instead I get a reaction no other girl would do. 

"Orihara"I snap out of my thoughts and look at Kana to see what  she wanted. 

"Yes kana-chan" 

"Your about to get hit by- " before she could finish her sentence I get hit with a ball in the back of the head  making me land head first on the ground. 

Kana-chan POV

"Your about to get hit by-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Izaya had gotten hit by the ball already by two girls that looked like twins, but one of them had glasses and had a smirk on her face that looked like Izaya's.

?: "Ha that should teach you to mess with me"

??"um, Mairu do you think that was ok"

Mairu: "Don't worry Kururi, Izaya won't do anything; hm oh look she's awake" The one with the glasses pointed at me while the other girl looks at  me which I just stare back with an emotionless face, but then looked at Izaya who was on the ground still. 'Hmm i wonder is he alive or is he dead' as i looked at him again i could see he was moving now. 'so hes alive' when he was about to get up i gt up from the bed and stepped on him. 

Izaya: "What the, Kana-chan get off me"  I just ignored him and stayed on top of him while looking at the two girls; seeing that they are Izaya's sisters. 

"So you two are Izaya's sister; am i right"

Mairu: "Hmp, don't compare us  to him, but yes we are"

"I see, so what both of your names"

Mairu: "My  name is Mairu and this is my lovey and beautiful sister Kururi" I looked at the direction she was pointing at and saw the girl that had short brown hair that went to her shoulder and i got to admit she was adorable. 

Izaya: "If your done talking to my sister, would you mind  getting off me now."

I looked down below me to see Izaya  with an annoyed face, but i ignored it and stayed where i was. 

"So tell me were are your parents?"

Mairu: "I'll parents are working and we don't really see them much, nor do they come home; so don't worry"

"I see, ok then tell me alittle bit about yourselves"

Mairu: "I like to be by girls and by my sister the most, and i hate Izaya" I looked at her odd as she smiled at the last part of her sentence, but ignored it and  looked at the other girl.

Kururi: "I don't really like anything, but i hate Izaya" 

Izaya: "Well i feel loved now" I looked at him odd and recomposed myself and got off of Izaya.

Izaya: "Finally, you weigh alot  you know; i think you broke my back" I looked at with a emotionless face and faced the two twin sisters. 

Mairu: "So whats you name"

"I am Kana Woodsrow"

Izaya: "Also known as the daughter of the Woodsrow inc. and next in line also my new toy"