Chapter 25

Kana’s POV

Warm I feel so warm, I feel as if i’m burning inside.
“AAHHH!!”
“Kana!” I begin to scratch my throat, as if i’m trying to get something out.
“Kana, are you okay?!” I open my eyes a little and see Shinra looking at me and Celty just behind him.
“AAHH!” I can’t speak, my head hurts and my body feels warms.
“Kana?” I try to breath, but i can’t.
“Kana” I feel them touching my arms and making them go down, so that i can’t scratch anymore.
“What's wrong Kana?” I can feel Celty begin to worry as i move my body violently.
“Celty hold her down. I think i need to go and get medicine to calm her down” I see Celty  nod, as she puts a black ooze around my body, causing my whole body to stop moving. But the pain does not go away.
“It’s okay Kana. Shinra will help you” I manage to nod, but my body gets hotter. Before i knew it i felt the black ooze disappear off me and a needle go through my skin. This then cause my body to get back to normal.
“Their that should do it” I start to breath good again, i sigh  in relief as they look at me.
“Kana, what exactly happened” I look over at shinra and shrug my shoulders.
“I don’t know, when i woke up my whole body started to feel hot and it felt as if i wanted to get something out of me” I see Shinra think for a minute before he says something.
“Kana, do you perhaps have something in your body. Maybe something that Shiro might have injected in you”
“Well he did always give me these shots, but he told me that they were for my head aches.”
“Hmm, maybe those shots had a certain kind of drug that lets him control your body in his own will. If thats the case, then you could be in danger” I gasp and bit my lip.
“Is there anyway to get it out” Shinra thinks for a minute, but then grins to himself.
“Well there's a wa-” Before he could finish his sentence, Celty jabbed him in the stomach, causing him to yell in pain.
“Celty, i was only kidding” I could feel Celty atmosphere get angry as she begins to hit him more.
“ow, ow ,ow, okay, okay i won’t do that again” Celty stops and writes something on her phone, so that i could see.
“Kana do not let Shinra experiment on you or let him check you okay” I nod as she shrugs her shoulders down, almost as if sighing.
“Well i could get some of your blood out and exam it. If i look in your blood i could find something” I nod and stretch out my hand so he could take blood out.
“Well not right now, I have to go somewhere so i’ll do it later” I nod and place my hand back.
“Where are you going”
“Oh nowhere, just need to see a client thats all” I nod and look over at Celty as she writes something in her phone.
“Sorry Kana, but i need to leave too. Will you be alright by yourself, or do you want me to drop you off at somebodies house”
“No, its alright i’ll be fine here” She nods and leave the room, while Shinra stops at the door frame”
“You can get out of the room, your pets are out here, but they are sleeping. I need to fix their injuries and make them go to sleep so it will be awhile till they wake up” I nod my head and sit up.
“I’ll go out of the room when you guys leave” He nod his head and leave the door open as he leaves.
“I don’t know when Celty or I are going to be back, so don’t stay up too late”
“Okay” I hear the door open and close, after that there is silences in the house. I get up and leave the room to go into the living room. When i enter i see my pets on the couch sleeping with bandages on their arms. I walk over to them and sit on the couch to pet them.
Click
I stay seated and just pet my pets while thinking that Celty or Shinra might have forgotten something.
“Kana” I stay still as i hear the voice. It doesn’t sound like Shinra and Celty can’t even talk, so its somebody else. But who i don’t want to look back, but the person doesn’t wait for me to turn around he comes closer to me and stands in front of me. I lower my head and only see his black pants and black shoes. I don’t dare to see who it is until he lifts my chin up so that i could see him. My eyes widen as i see...

I will never love or will i (Izaya and Shizuo love triangle)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें