Chapter 18

A young girl wakes up in the morning, from a cat and dog who fight all the time.

Kana: "Would you two stop" The black cat stops and so does the yellow dog.

Kana: "Good, now I want you two to get along"

Shiro: "Kana, are you awake" The girl looks up and see's her friend Shiro, that some how was the only person who found her when she lost all her memories.

Kana: "Yes"

Shiro: "Good, now get your pets and lets go eat"

Kana: "You know they do have a name"

Shiro: "Yes, yes, but i just don't approve of the names you chose"

Kana: "Whats wrong with the names, i think its perfect for them, it fits them"

Shiro: "How would you know that" Kana places her hand on heart and looks down.

Kana: "I don't know, it just feels as if those name are right for them" Shiro narrows his eyes, as she tries to remember her memories she lost.

Shiro: "Alright, well let go out and eat"

Kana: "Alright, i'll go get Izaya and Shizuo" Shiro, gets anger as she mentions her pets names, but he hides it right away, when she looks at his direction.

Shiro: "Well shall we go" Kana gets up and go to drawer and takes out a pair of clothing, before going into the bathroom.

Kana: "I'll be out in just a minute, but can you get Izaya's bell on and Shizuo's collar."

Shiro: "Alright" When she finishes, she gets out of the bathroom and looks for her oets and her friend.

Kana's POV

"Shiro, where are you?" I look around in the apartment, but then feel soft fur on my leg. When i look down i see Izaya; my cat.

"Izaya, do you know where Shiro is" He purrs and leds me to where Shiro is, when we find him, i see that he is trying to put on Shizuo's collar.

Shiro: "Come on, just put it on"

"Shiro, here let me help you" Shiro looks over at me and smiles.

Shiro: "Oh your out"

"Yes" I walk over to him and take the collar away from him, while putting it on Shizuo without any difficulties.

"You know Shiro, you should try to be nicer to them"

Shiro: "Yes, i'll keep that in mind" I give him a blank face like i always do.

Shiro: "Okay, lets go out and eat"

"Alright" We leave and go out in the city, where the people who walk by looked like mono colored people.

Shiro: "You know you should have lefted them at home" I keep on walking and keep a straight face on, as he keeps speaking.

"No, i don't want to leave them at home to be all alone or to make a mess of the house"

Shiro: "Yes, by the time we make it back they would have destroyed the house"

"Exact-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because Shizuo; my dog, had just ran off to chase Izaya; my cat. I quickly went after them, while leaving Shiro behind.

Shiro: "Hey, Kana where are y-" I couldn't hear him, since the crowd of people just pushed him back and i kept on running toward my pets.

"Shizuo! Izaya! Stop!" They keep on running, but i don't slow down, i keep on running towards them.

"Shizuo! Izaya!" I couldn't see them anymore, but still ran towards i last had seen them. When i reached the place i saw that they were nowhere to be seen. I was sad of course, but i didn't show it, because that was for the weakly, well thats what Shiro had always told me.

"Shizuo!" "Izaya!" As i kept on yelling their names out, many people started to stare at me weirdly as if i was a insane person to be calling out those names, but i didn't care right now what only mattered was my pets.

"Shizuo!" "Izaya!" I look around to find them, but when i finally spot them, i had spotted them in a middle of a gang who where surrounding a group of school kids and two men. This didn't bother me at all, all i did was walk in the circle and went i the middle of the gang. Everyone just looked at me as if i was crazy, but only the two men looked at me shock.

"Here you are Izaya and Shizuo. You know you shouldn't run off like that" Once again everyone looked at me crazy. When i was going to walk away, a gang member went at me with a bat and was about to hit me with it, but he never did hit me, because the guy with the fury jacket hit him with something and the other guy with a bartender suit punched him. This then caused the whole gang to start a fight. I only stood still, while holding my cat, but then moved when the person with a fury jacket took my hand and ran away with me and my cat; leaving my dog behind.

? :I see that you are in a sticky situation, so i'll see you next time Shizu-chan"

? "IIIZZZAAAYYYAAA" My eyes widen as both their names were the same as my cat and dog, but how could they have the same names when i have never met them before in my life.