Part 3 (In the Past) *edited*

Kana's POV

"Kana?!"  My mother who had her black suit on and dark black hair tied up in a bun said as she stood in the doorway.

"mother, why are you here?" I said in a monotone voice, that didn't faze her at all since i had never spoken to anyone without a monotone voice.

"I'm here to do some business with someone, but shouldn't i be asking why you are here when you are suppose to be at home?" she said with a sturdy look.

"I'm just here with a partner of mine from school doing a assignment we are suppose to do" I feel the aura of Celty's atmosphere go into a confused aura when i said Shinra was a partner instead of a friend, which common people would say instead of saying they are 'partners'.

Celty: "I thought you came here with Shinra, because you two were friends?" She held out her phone with these letters written on it and showed it to me only, since it was an a angle where my mother could not see it. As i finished reading the sentence i quickly took her phone and typed a message for Celty only to see.

Me: "I am i think? I'm just saying that because i don't want my mom to know i have friends ok so just play along."

Celty just nodded and wrote on her cellphone.

Celty: "Please come in kana's mom" My mother nods at celty and walks into the small apartment, as she does Celty goes to Shinra's room to tell him my mother was here for some kind of business. As Celty leaves my mother and i alone we go over to the couch and sit in silence, while waiting for Shinra to come, as i heard Shinra's footsteps come closer i saw him in front  of us.

"Ah Miss. Woodsrow, my father has been expecting you; please follow me" My mother gets up and follows Shinra, I would of followed her, but it seemed that she knew that i wanted to follower her since she faced me and told me not to follow. I just nodded without auguring and told her that i would wait for her in the living room, but she shook her head in a no and said to go home and that she would speak with me later,

Celty: "What was that all about?" I faced Celty and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know Celty, but do you know why she's here?"

Celty: "No i don't know, but i did know that a famous company lady would come here today and talk to Shinra's father; wait are you her daughter?"

I tense up inside, but don't show it and begin to answer her question, but as i am i am interrupted by Shinra who explains about it.

"Celty, Kana-chan here is the daughter of the Woodsrow's company that came here to talk to my father about medical things, I already knew that she was the daughter of that company, but i didn't want to tell you two that i knew. I thought you knew Kana-chan that i would know since you knew my last  name?"

I face Shinra and begin to feel hurt inside of me, it felt really bad almost as if i was struck by a hard blow for being an idiot for believing Shinra was my friend and that he wasn't using me, but in real life he's just like every other person.  I then face the other way  and saw the door close to were i was I was about go to the door until Celty put her phone out towards me so i could read it.

Celty: "Kana, are you ok?" My body feels lifeless and i could feel that my eyes were showing it on the outside.

"Yeah, do you feel ill; you look a little pale, why don't you lie do-" before Shinra grabbed my arm to lead me to the couch i felt my hand slap his hand away. Shinra looked a little confused from my reaction, but tried to help me again, but it was too late because I had already ran out towards the door and through the halls were i came up.

"Kana-chan, Kana-chan; were are you going, huh huh dam it i can't caught up. No, Celty i'm alright just go caught up to her before she gets los-" I didn't stop to hear the end of the sentence of Shinra speech, because i had already ran down the steps and out the door to Ikebukuro were there were lots of people walking by and talking on there phones not even caring about the person by them or what other people were doing.