Chapter 27 (End)

Narrator POV

The girl with black long hair and strange red eyes run and tries to find the boy with yellow hair named Shizuo.

"Shizuo!" She looks around for him, but doesn't see him anywhere.

"Shizuo!" She begins to panic, but as she does thunder begins to sound, while raindrops begin to drop from the sky. At first she thought it was her own tears running down her cheeks, but it really wasn't. Instead it was the rain. It was helping her to cry, but even if she did want to cry, she didn't. She knew it was no time to cry and anyway why cry, what would that solve?

"Shizuo!" Her voice echoes around, while people walk and ignore her with their umbrellas blocking their monochrome face.

"Shizuo where are you!"

Crash

She turns around to the noise and runs over to it. while think ‘it must be Shizuo, i has to be’ When she make’s it she looks over to where a blond male with a pole in his hand, ready to throw it it at a guy with dark hair and  dark eyes.

“Oh she came after all” The male with black hair smirks, while the blond male throws the pole at the guy.

“Shut up you piss me off more than Izaya!” The guy dodges the pole, making the pole fall on the ground and making a bang sound.

“Now, now don’t get angry” The blond hair guy glares at him, while clenching his fist together.

“Shut the hell up!”

“Shizuo!” the blond man stops and looks over at the girl with black hair.

“Stop he’s just toying with you”

“I don’t give a damn, i’ll kill him for doing all that stuff to you” The girls eye widen as the black hair guy pulls out a gun and gets ready to aim at the guy with blond hair.

“Shizuo” She runs, but as she does everything around her seems to go in slow motion, the blut that the guy shoots goes flying at Shizuo’s head, while the girl keeps running.

“Shizuo!”

Bang

Everything is silent, the only thing you could here was the raindrop on the ground and flowing into the drains, but as the water flows in the drains you could see a red liquid flow along with it.

“KANA!” The with black hair lays on the ground with red almost lifeless eyes.

“Kana!” The blond hair guy runs over to her, but he can’t go any closer when the guy with black hair aims the gun at her.

“Don’t take another step or she dies.” The blond hair guy narrows his eyes as he glares at the guy with black hair.

“She won’t die”

“Oh yes she will, you see these bullets are specially made for her” The blond hair guy’s eyes widen as he looks at the girl once more.

“No, Kana”

“I said not to take another step closer” He stops again as the guy keeps pointing the gun at the girl.

“Why are you doing this” The black hair smirks as he hears the question.

“You see i love her more then anything, but since she doesn’t love me then i’ll just have to kill her”

“You say that you love her, but if you really did then why kill her”

“Because if she won’t love me then i’d rather have her dead” The guy with black hair gets ready to pull the trigger again, but before he can another person comes in the scene and throws a pocket knife at the guy.