Chapter 19

Jiro's POV-

Our drinks arrive and we all talk.

"It's a shame we're leaving tomorrow." Kamanari says. "Yeah, I wish we could've done more." I say while I give a look to Momo.

"Well you guys are welcome to come back anytime!" Ochako tells us. "How'd you even afford such an expensive condo down here anyway?" Kamanari asks. Shinso nods at his question. "I wasn't always broke you know 😌."
We all laugh.

The time passes by, and we all pay for our meal and we hurry to the condo.

"Shinso and I are gonna turn in, have fun." Kamanari tells us as they head up.
"I think I'm gonna stay down here for a while." I say. Momo and Ochako give me a look.

"I'll stay with you." Momo tells me. "Great idea, I'm gonna get to bed. I'm pretty tired; you guys seem like you need a bit of quality time anyway." Ochako says as she waves goodbye.

We walk over to one of the couches and sit. "Can I ask you something?" Momo looks slightly worried. "Go ahead." I tell her.

"Do you want to break up?" She says.

"What?" I say. "You haven't talked to me all night." She tells me.
"I'm sorry I ignored you. I just need some space." I answer.

"I think we should take a break from our relationship." Momo tells me.

"What?!" I say. Loud enough for people to stare. "Why?!" I ask worried.

"I think it's just best if we take a break from all this and clear our heads. And most importantly focus on what we really want. I'm not saying this is forever, but if it ends up as the case then so be it. But I will not give up without a fight. You have my word." She tells me.

She walks to the elevator, up to the condo leaving me with my thoughts.

A/N: I hope I didn't break your hearts too much by breaking them up. I think that they both have just wanted separate things, and need to sort what's most important to them.