Chapter 13

Hello! I just started writing a new KiriBaku story so if you are interested in reading it, it is called 'What is it about him?' I also finally published a chapter for 'Bonded through a break up.'

Enjoy this chapter!

Jirou -

The Hospital said that she'd be able to leave tomorrow. The officer that was driving me to Momo's house got news that I was needed at the station for some more questioning.

...

They asked me some more questions.

My parents won't be getting out any time soon.

We arrive back at Momo's place, well I guess it's now mine too.

Aimi (Momo's Mom) showed me to my new room.

It's pretty nice. The butler brings my suitcase from the dorms and my furniture that was previously in Momo's room.

"I hope you like it, we tried to make it feel like your room." She tells me.

"Thank you Aimi." I tell her.

...

I sit down on my now huge and comfy bed and take another look around my room.

'I can't believe that my life has changed so much. I'm so thankful for all of the support iv'e gotten.'

Momo's POV:

I'm laying in my hospital bed when I get a text from Jiro.

'Hope you're feeling better! Miss you :)'

I smile at the text.

'Miss you too!'

_

Summer break is near and Kamanari, Shinso, Uraraka, Tsu, and Jiro and I planned a trip to Disney.

We were all surprised to hear that Jiro and Shinso had never been to Disney.

It was originally just going to be me, Jiro, Kamanari, and Shinso, but Uraraka said she goes there every year because her parents own a place down there.

I can't wait to show Jiro a good time.

_

Later that night

A nurse had just brought me some dinner and I had turned on the tv to see if there was anything interesting on.

Jiro texted me again.

'I'm heading to bed now, Night ♥'

I send a text back and then I come across a good tv show on the tv.

After the nurse took my trash and did a check up on me, I went to bed.

_

Morning

The Doctor did one last check up and told me I'd be released in an hour or so.

Jiro texted me that she'd get an uber and pick me up. Jiro doesn't have her licence, or a car.

_

I put on my shoes and give my thanks to the Doctor and Jiro was waiting in the lobby for me.

"Hey babe." I say.

She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Uber's here." She tells me and we head to the dorms.